Transportation infrastructure plays an important role in economic development as it primarily controls the import and export sectors of all markets.
Large-scale infrastructure projects, especially for roads, railways, bridges and ports, are underway to strengthen transport hubs worldwide. All construction processes require compaction of soil to rearrange soil particles and reduce porosity.
This is giving impetus to the utilization of soil compaction machines. Increase in road infrastructure activities is driving a surge in demand for soil compaction machines.
Download a sample copy of this report:
Key Findings of the Soil Compactor Market Study:
- Regional analysis of Soil Compactors Market based on pre-defined classifications.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Art suppliers are detailed.
- Regional and country segmentation of the Soil Compactor market to determine revenue and growth prospects in this segment.
- Changing preferences of consumers in different regions and countries.
- Factors affecting the growth of the Soil Compactor Market (both positive and negative).
Market leader leveraging R&D efforts heavily to meet the demand for efficient densification
Intelligent Compaction (IC) technology is being used by operators of soil compaction machines to achieve uniform compaction. However, IC technology does not provide maximum compression efficiency. Therefore, major players are investing significantly in R&D activities to improve the price/performance ratio. for example,
- In 2018 , Caterpillar, a well-known manufacturer of soil compaction machines, developed a new Machine Driven Power (MDP) technology that provides compaction with greater reliability.
- In 2018, BOMAG recently showcased its latest innovation, the BOMAG 360 Degree Compaction Technology, at the BOMAG Innovation Days Asia 2018.
Key Segments of Soil Compaction Machines Market
· By product:
- heavy compression machine
- heavy tandem roller
- 5-8 tons
- 8-11 tons
- >11 tons
- single drum roller
- 3-5 tons
- 5-8 tons
- 8-12 tons
- 12-15 tons
- >15 tons
- pneumatic roller
- light compression machine
- manual machine
- Diaphragm, (forward)
- Diaphragm, (reverse)
- walk behind the rollers
- light tandem roller
- less than 1.8 tons
- 1.8-3 tons
- 3-5 tons
- trench roller
· By region:
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS and Russia
Get full access to all reports:
The queries covered in the Soil Compactor Market report:
- Why are Soil Compactor market players targeting regions for increasing product sales?
- Which patented technologies are players utilizing in the global Soil Compaction Machines market?
- Which region is witnessing the fastest growth in the Soil Compactor market?
- What are the underlying micro-macroeconomic factors impacting the global Soil Compactor Machines market?
More premium insights:
136 Sejong- daero 21-gil , Seoul,
Republic of Korea 100-768