The rising consumer demand for FMCG products, such as cosmetics and adoption of modern agriculture practices for pesticides and various agrochemicals, are few factors contributing to the growth of global amines curing agents market. Amine curing agents are high water solubility and are readily soluble in numerous organic solvents. The amine curing agents are primarily employed in the production of...
Fact.MR projects that the global coffee market will witness a moderate growth in the near future. After considering a slew of factors influencing the dynamic growth of coffee market across several regions, the global coffee consumption is pegged to procure over US$ 34 Bn revenues towards the end of forecast period, 2017-2022.
Get sample Copy of this Report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=249
Forecast Highlights from the Report
Europe is pegged to remain a lucrative market for coffee. Habitual coffee drinkers in Europe are increasing by the minute, with European cultural influences boosting the consumption of coffee-based beverages across the globe. Towards the end of 2022, the coffee market in Europe is expected to surpass US$ 6 Bn.
The largest market for coffee, on the other hand, is observed to be the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. Ample availability of raw coffee beans, government-backed initiatives promoting the farming of cash crops such as coffee, and a vast consumer base will continue to keep APEJ countries at the forefront of global coffee market expansion.
On the basis of grade, the demand for Arabica is poised to dominate over other grades. In 2017, more than US$ 14 Bn worth of coffee sold in the world will be made of Arabica grade. The report also expects an impressive growth in demand for Robusta-grade coffee, global sales of which are expected to translate multi-billion dollar revenues.
While supermarket or hypermarkets are observed to be the largest sales channel for coffee products, traditional grocery stores are also anticipated to record impressive coffee sales through 2022.
A full report can be accessed from here – https://www.factmr.com/report/249/coffee-market
The report further predicts that application of coffee in production of hot drinks will gain grounds at a steadfast pace. During the forecast period, the hot drinks application of coffee will procure global revenues worth over US$ 15 Bn.
The key players in the global Coffee Pods market report consist of
Starbucks Corp., Nestlé S.A., Unilever Plc, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, Tata Global Beverages, Matthew Algie & Co. Ltd., Tchibo coffee, The Kraft Heinz Co., Keurig Green Mountain, and Strauss Group Ltd.
On the basis of Grade type, the global Coffee Pods market report covers the footprint, and consumption of the segments including
The global Coffee Pods market covers the demand trends of each end user which includes
• Hot Drinks
• Ready-to-Drink Coffee
• Flavored Beverages, Nutraceuticals,Pharmaceuticals
• Other Applications
Report at a discounted price exclusively!!! Purchase before the offer ends!!!
What insights readers can gather from the Coffee Pods market report?
• A critical study of the Coffee Pods market on the basis of segment 1, segment 2 and segment 3.
• Learn the behavior pattern of every Coffee Pods market player – product launches, expansions, collaborations and acquisitions in the market currently.
• Examine and study the progress outlook of the global Coffee Pods landscape, which includes, revenue, production & consumption and historical & forecast.
• Understand important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends (DROT Analysis).
• Important trends, such as carbon footprint, R&D developments, prototype technologies, and globalization.
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=249
Why Choose Fact.MR?
1. Deliver updated information on the current industry trends
2. Available 24/7 to facilitate clients with unbiased solutions
3. Embrace digital technologies to offer accurate business ideas
4. Exhaustive supply chain augmentation analysis
5. Provide reports strictly according to the requirements of the clients