The global emergency warning lights market is expected to be valued around US$ 1.2 Bn in 2030. As the outbreak of coronavirus continues, there has been a downfall in production activity, impacting several related industries such as automotive, oil & gas, construction, and others, which has weakened demand for emergency warning lights. However, the market is expected to experience better grow...
According to the recent study by Fact.MR, the structured cabling market was valued at over US$ 15.8 Bn in 2018, and is estimated to exhibit a Y-o-Y growth at over 7% in 2019. The structured cabling industry remains influenced by a slew of aspects, such as evolution of the power over Ethernet (PoE) – an efficient power source for myriad applications – that has complemented growth strides of the telecommunication sector as a consequence. The study finds that fiber cables are fast replacing the copper cables in the telecommunication infrastructures worldwide.
Download PDF Sample with Latest Insights @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1030
The Structured Cabling market report includes global as well as emerging players:
Corning Incorporated, CommScope Holding Company, Inc., Nexans S.A., Legrand SA, Datwyler Cabling Solutions AG, Panduit Corp., The Siemon Company, Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., Nutmeg Technologies, Superior Essex Inc., Belden Inc., Furukwa Electric Co. Ltd., Hubnetix Corporation, Tri-City Electric Co., and others.
The insights for each vendor consists of:
• Company profile
• SWOT analysis
• Main market information
• Market share
• Revenue, pricing and gross margin
Important regions covered in the Structured Cabling market report include:
North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA
The study opines that end users continue to show a marked preference for optical fiber cables, with sales in 2018 estimated at approximately US$ 5.3 Bn. Multimode optical fiber cables are expected to be preferred over the single mode variants, in light of the former’s capacity to support higher bandwidth, which is expected to be a key requirement in the telecom sector with the impending proliferation of 5G technology worldwide.
For More Details Browse Full Report at: https://www.factmr.com/report/1030/structured-cabling-market
Structured Cabling Installations Proliferate, While Maintenance & Support Emerges as a Key Focus Area
As more business adopt structured cabling solutions, the demand for installation services is one the rise – the study estimates gains in 2018 to exceed US$ 2.4 Bn. Companies providing structured cabling solutions are focusing on attractive service offerings , to tap opportunities in new research centers and datacenters, and help them determine best practices in network configurations and deployments.
Exclusive offer!!! Purchase the report at a discounted rate!!!
What insights does the Structured Cabling market report provide to the readers?
• Structured Cabling market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
• Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
• Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Structured Cabling market player.
• Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Structured Cabling in detail.
• Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Structured Cabling market.
Request for the Customization of the report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1030
Questionnaire answered in the Structured Cabling market report include:
• How the market for Structured Cabling has grown over the forecast period of 2018-2028?
• What is the present and future outlook of the global Structured Cabling market on the basis of region?
• What are the challenges and opportunities for the Structured Cabling market?
• Why the consumption of Structured Cabling highest in region?
• In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?