Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global bleach precursor market during the historical period of 2013-2017. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2027, and key prospects over the forecast period 2018 – 2027.
The bleach precursor market is likely to witness a slow growth during the forecast period 2018-2027, as per the latest report by Fact.MR. The growth in the bleach precursor market is being hampered due to the shift in consumer demand towards bleach-free liquid detergents. Completely water-soluble, no chances of accumulation on the fabric, and also eliminating the risk of allergic reactions, are some of the factors driving demand for liquid detergent as compared to powder detergent containing bleach precursor worldwide.
According to the report, the bleach precursor market is likely to bring in more than 102,000 tons in terms of volume by the end of 2018. The bleach precursor market is also facing tough competition from alternative products acting as bleach substitutes. Bleach alternatives such as oxygen-based bleach and hydrogen peroxide are used by manufacturers to produce eco-friendly detergent products.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections of the bleach precursor market, both at global and regional levels. The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent business intelligence tools to consolidate facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and projections in the bleach precursor market.
Request for the Sample of the Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2311
After reading the bleach precursor market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the bleach precursor market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The bleach precursor market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America
- Latin America
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the bleach precursor market covers the profile of the following top players:
- FutureFuel Corp
- The Lubrizol Corporation (Warwick International Group Limited)
- WeylChem Wiesbaden GmbH
- Delamine B.V.
- idCHEM Co.,Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jinke Culture Industry Co., Ltd
- Nease Performance Chemicals
- AK ChemTek Co. Ltd
- Chemsfield Co. Ltd
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global bleach precursor market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
- Laundry Detergent
- Household Cleaners
- Paper & Pulp
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2311
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the bleach precursor market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
The global bleach precursor market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Some important questions that the bleach precursor market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the bleach precursor market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the bleach precursor market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative