Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global Niacin and Niacinamide market during the historical period of 2014 – 2018. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2019, and key prospects over the forecast period 2019 – 2027.
Niacin is an organic compound with chemical formula “C₆H₅NO₂” and is a form of Vitamin B3. U.S. Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) has approved Niacin & Niacinamide to be used in the treatment of patients suffering from pellagra. It is also used to treat a number of diseases such as melanoma, hyperphosphatemia, etc. Usage of Niacin in skin care cosmetics is increasing as it helps in protection of skin cells from UV rays. The global niacin and niacinamide market was valued around 1 Billion in 2018 and is expected to flourish with a CAGR of over 5% in the forecast period of 2019-2027
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections of the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market, both at global and regional levels. The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent business intelligence tools to consolidate facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and projections in the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market.
After reading the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Request for Sample Report with Statistical Info @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4290
The NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Benelux, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- APEJ (China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South Asia & Oceania (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Oceania)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market covers the profile of the following top players:
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries AG
- Lonza Group AG
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- Vertellus Specialties Inc.
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
- Human Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of product/technology types, the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
The global NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Need more Information about Report Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4290
Some important questions that the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Media Release: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1129/global-niacin-and-niacinamide-market