A comprehensive estimate of the Medical Device Reprocessing market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the Sales of Medical Device Reprocessing during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with the global average price is also considered in the study. The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent busi...
A recently compiled report of Fact.MR, titled “Global Polythiols Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019-2029,” offers an exhaustive analysis on the polythiols market worldwide. Size of the polythiols market has been evaluated indepth and presented in terms of (US$ Mn) and volume (tons) in the report. The report also gives a
thorough analysis and forecast on the various segments of the market, along with a crystal clear view of the competitive landscape of the polythiols market.
Polythiols Market in Numbers:
- Polythiols market recorded a CAGR of nearly 5% between 2014 and 2018.
- Global sales of polythiols were nearly US$ 200 Mn in 2018, and the market is estimated to record a CAGR of about 4.0% through 2029.
- East Asia will continue to lead the polythiols market, upheld by growing demand for epoxy curing agents for the development of light-weight compositions for different components in the automotive & transportation industry.
Request for a Free Sample Report Here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1256
Key Challenges Faced by Stakeholders in Polythiols Market
- Polythiols sales are declining drastically due to the growing availability of numerous thiochemicals and epoxy curing agents, such as amines & polyamides anhydrides, and imadazoles. On the back of superior chemical properties, these agents are increasingly replacing polythiols in coatings, adhesives, and sealants applications.
- Growing prices of sulfur, which is the key raw material used in the production of polythiols, continue to pose cost-related challenges. As companies eye novel manufacturing processes that are based on low cost raw materials, polythiols suppliers are hard-pressed to develop low-cost variants to stave off the threat of alternatives.
- It is not only the functional properties of polythiols but also the aesthetic limitations that are impeding adoption – polythiols have a pungent odor, which is influencing end-users to look for alternatives with milder odors.
Key Trend – Rising Adoption of DMDO for Polythiols Production
Leading manufacturers in polythiols market, such as Arkema SA are increasingly adopting 1,8-Dimercapto-3,6-dioxaoctane (DMDO) for the production of polythiols, owing to its double SH-functionality that enables formation of new generation compounds with enhanced properties. Furthermore, DMDO leads to the production of new polythiols without ester groups that demonstrate better water resistance as compared to PETMP (PentaErythritolTetraMercaptoPropionate). In view of manufacturers growing initiatives, it is highly likely that the market will witness novel trends and developments that will further shape the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Rising Preference for Bio-Based Epoxy Curing Agents Shaping Innovations
One of the raw materials used in manuafcturing of polythiols, 1,8-Dimercapto-3,6-dioxaoctane (DMDO) has recently been gaining momentum in the sealants, coatings, and adhesives landscape. DMDO is highly likley to witness considerably increasing demand owing to attributes, such as less viscosity, reduced gel time, and superior reactivity at lower temperatures. Several manufacturers of polythiols, Arkema being one of the first movers, are preferring DMDO as it allows for generation of new polythiols without ester groups, which is accountable for water resistant abilities of end products.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1256