Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Light Control Switch, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing RD projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the Sales study to investigate the stre...
Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR concludes that the global flat glass coatings market is slated to surpass a valuation of US$ 4 billion by 2031, according to a latest research report published on the landscape. Growth is largely underpinned by increase in investments to further infrastructure development, especially in the architectural and energy generation segments.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6321
The market surged impressively over the past 5 years, being valued at just above US$ 1 billion in 2020. Growth has been especially evident with regards to renewable energy infrastructure deployment, especially for solar power generation. Markets such as the U.S. and China appear to be the most lucrative amongst all, given their high energy consumption rates.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Acrylic flat glass coatings to experience massive surge, expected to record a stellar 15% CAGR through 2031
- Polyurethane flat glass coatings likely to be valued at nearly US$ 2 billion by the end of the forecast period
- Demand for flat glass mirror coatings to emerge the strongest, holding above 40% market share in 2020
- Water-based flat glass coatings to emerge dominant by technology, capturing over 50% revenue share by 2031
- Flat glass coating sales in the U.S. topped US$ 400 million in 2020, attributed to high uptake in solar power generation
- China to spearhead growth in East Asia, expected to reach nearly US$ 1 billion by 2031
- India, Australia, and South Korea to collectively generate over US$ 600 million in revenue
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6321
Important doubts related to the market clarified in the report:
- Which regional market is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period?
- How has the surging prices of raw materials impacted the growth of the market?
- Why are market players focusing on R&D and innovations?
- Are market players expanding their global presence? If yes, how?
- What is the estimated value of the market in 2019?
Key Market Segments Covered
- Flat Glass Mirror Coatings
- Flat Glass Coatings for Solar Power Generation
- Flat Glass Coatings for Architectural Applications
- Flat Glass Coatings for Automotive Applications
- Flat Glass Coatings for Other Applications
- Polyurethane Flat Glass Coatings
- Epoxy Flat Glass Coatings
- Acrylic Flat Glass Coatings
- Other Resin Flat Glass Coatings
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6321
Key flat glass coating manufacturers in Fact.MR’s study include The Sherwin-Williams Company, Arkema Group, Apogee Enterprises Inc., Ferro Corporation, Yantai Jialong Nano Industry Ltd., Tribo Coatings Ltd., ANT Lab, and Anhui Sinograce Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Anhui Sinograce Chemicals Co. Ltd. Launched PF-309 glass nano coatings, which are self-cleaning and equipped with nano-fluorosilicon polymer materials. These coatings are highly suitable for applying across car windshields, wall glass, and other areas.
- Arkema Group offers the Certincoat® flat glass coatings that are highly flexible in design. Furthermore, these are low emission coatings that combine exceptional energy savings performance with the durability and ease of handling of clear glass.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/27/2007685/0/en/Coated-Glass-Market-on-a-Robust-Growth-Trail-Architectural-Applications-Accentuate-Profitability-Reports-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583