Hot-melt adhesives are finding increased application in various packaging industries, propelling demand in the overall low VOC adhesives market, according to a recent report published by Fact.MR.
Hot-melt adhesives are cost-effective and provide resistance to water and moist surfaces, which makes them a popular adhesive type. Industrial packaging and manufacturing firms are increasingly adopting hot melt adhesives owing to these advantages. Consumer goods, packaging, and personal hygiene product manufacturers are preferring these as they have features such as fast bonding in seconds. Other than this, construction, book binding, labelling tapes, and automotive sectors are increasingly adopting hot-melt adhesives.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5414
The trend of achieving cost-effectiveness through reduced consumption of hot-melt adhesive application per coat is responsible for surge in demand in various industries, including packaging, labeling, and personal hygiene products.
Key Takeaways from Low VOC Adhesives Market Report
- Asia Pacific is the most lucrative market for low VOC adhesive compounds. It is also expected to exhibit the highest growth over the forecast period of 2020-2030.
- The paper & packaging industry is estimated to hold the largest share of the global low VOC adhesives market in the end user segment.
- Polyvinyl acetate (PVA) is estimated to be the most lucrative segment on the basis of composition over the forecast period. PVA is widely used in adhesives as a synthetic resin.
- Based on technology, water-based adhesives are anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- Stringent government norms with respect to environmental safety demand production of lower volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which is expected to impact market growth positively in the near future.
- Extensive use of low VOC adhesives in various types of packaging such as cases & cartons, corrugated boxes, and food & beverage and flexible packaging is projected to fuel market growth in the next decade.
- Increasing consumer preference for low VOC-based environment-friendly adhesives will aid market growth.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5414
Low VOC Adhesives Market – Segmentation
Fact.MR’s research study assesses the global low VOC adhesives market in terms of technology, composition, end user, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market, and their influence on the growth prospects of the global low VOC adhesives market.
- Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Polyacrylic Ester (PAE)
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE)
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5414
Some of the key players in the global low VOC adhesives market are:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.,
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Huntsman Corporation.
- LORD Corporation,
- Wacker Chemie,
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.,
- Franklin International,
- ARDEX Group, and
- Permabond LLC.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/25/2006256/0/en/Billion-dollar-Bentonite-Market-Witnesses-Promising-Growth-Sodium-Bentonite-Reckons-over-50-Demand-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
High Purity Silica Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031- https://www.factmr.com/report/622/high-purity-silica-market
Thermal Interface Materials Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031- https://www.factmr.com/report/879/thermal-interface-materials-market
Thermoplastic Polyolefin Elastomer (TPO) Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 – https://www.factmr.com/report/4250/thermoplastic-polyolefin-elastomer-tpo-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com