The global revenue share of slip ring is estimated to be valued at over US$ 1 billion by the end of the forecast period in 2030. The industry is expected to be negatively impacted by the coronavirus outbreak owing to declining activity in a number of end-use industries and limited production, which has reduced demand for slip rings. However, the market is likely to witness faster growth in the years ahead driven by initiatives towards the development of renewable energy generation infrastructure such as wind turbines, and the growing investments by the industrial sector towards automated processes.
Slip ring market players are increasingly focusing on improvements towards specialized slip rings with wireless capabilities to improve power transmission capabilities, while leveraging demand from mobile industrial equipment manufacturers, aiding growth prospects for the future.
Click HERE To get a SAMPLE (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at
Key Segments of Slip Ring Market
Fact.MR’s report on the slip ring market offers information divided into three key segments-product, end user, and region. This report offers essential data about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Wireless Slip Rings
- Pancake Slip Rings
- Pneumatic Slip Rings
- Miniature Slip Rings
- Capsule Slip Rings
- Molded Slip Rings
- Others (Hybrid Slip Rings, etc.)
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Others (Factory Automation, etc.)
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Takeaways from Slip Ring Market Study
- The global slip ring market is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of over US$ 200 million and is expected to rise at a CAGR of around 3% through 2030.
- In terms of product type, pancake slip rings are anticipated to remain dominant with significant market share through 2030, on the back of growing demand for miniaturization in industrial automation.
- By end user, space and renewable energy sectors are likely to witness higher demand, driven by major investments from governments and private sector end user companies.
- North America is expected to hold major market share in the slip ring market, with the market valued at more than 250 Mn in 2020, aided by easier access to new technology and a larger presence of leading market players.
- With reduced industrial activities during the COVID-19 pandemic, the slip ring market will experience sluggish growth in the near future.
“Rising demand for wind turbines around the world is expected to positively impact on the rise of the slip ring market through 2030. Furthermore, improvements in terms of materials used for production and new technologies in wireless slip rings are expected to bolster the long-term prospects of the industry,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at-
Product Development and Launch Strategies Gain Ground
Leading players in the slip ring market are Cobham Limited, Combinent Oy, MERSEN Property, Moflon Technology, Moog Inc., Pandect Precision Components Ltd., ROTAC Co. Ltd., Schleifring GmbH, SPINNER GmbH, and STEMMANN-TECHNIK, among others. The market is moderately fragmented with a number of regional players. The competitive landscape of the slip ring industry has been largely characterized by efforts towards product development and launches.
- Moog Inc. has introduced a new pitch control slip ring aimed towards applications in the wind energy market, for varying sizes of turbines, with lower costs of maintenance and ownership. The company has featured control over rotor flanges for ease of installation, minimal torque, and capabilities to isolate signals from power.
- SPINNER GmbH has unveiled fiber optic rotary joints for application in single and multi-channel slip rings under the designation FORJ 1.17 and FORJ x.40. The products have been revealed to come with IP68 ratings aimed towards applications in underwater vehicles and offshore industrial settings.
- Schleifring GmbH has unveiled a range of contactless slip rings for power and data applications including industrial EtherNet, Fast-EtherNet, PowerLink, GigaBit, Modbus TCP, Profinet, EtherNet IP, EtherCAT, and Sercos III, with minimal energy and signal loss and low interference for external sources for customer-specific use, with separation between power and data transmission.
Find More Valuable Insights on Slip Ring Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR has provided readers with an unbiased, detailed, analysis of the global slip ring market, comprising data on historical demand (2015-2019), and forecast statistics for 2020 and 2030. The study gives key actionable insights on the slip ring market on the basis of product (wireless, pancake, pneumatic, miniature, capsule, molded, and others) and end user (aviation & aerospace, defense, space, and others), across five regions.
About the Industrial Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned industrial team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed Industrial goods industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Explore More Trending Reports of Fact.MR
Cordless Planer Market Forecast, Trends Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Dynamic Compactor Market Forecast, Trends Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Surgical Mesh Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/surgical-mesh-market )
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates