Toilet care products are essential for maintaining a clean toilet and to make the toilet free from the harmful disease causing germs that can cause various diseases like diarrhea. There are various types of toilet care products available in the market such as toilet care liquids, toilet in-cistern devices and various other kinds of products. Manufacturers of toilet care products are bringing in various kinds of innovations to make their toilet care products stand out in the market like products with fragrance added in them. The main opportunity for toilet care products lies in the emerging economies and developing countries where there is a high population growth and still a huge percentage of population doesn’t have the facility of toilets. A rising health awareness in such vast markets and rising per capita income are the driving factors fuelling the sales of toilet care products. However, it has been observed that in such kind of emerging markets, traditional products like phenyls and acids are still used to clean the toilets, which may hamper the growth of the market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=164
According to Fact.MR, the global toilet care products market is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 5,397 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a sluggish CAGR during the assessment period.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global Toilet Care Products Market
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the toilet in-cistern devices segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 1,498 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a moderate CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The toilet in-cistern devices segment is estimated to account for more than one-fourth of the revenue share of the product type segment by the year 2017 end and is expected to gain in market share by the year 2022-end.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the grocery store segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 1,039 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a sluggish CAGR growth during the forecast period. The grocery store segment is estimated to account for more than one-fifth of the revenue share of the sales channel segment in the year 2017 end and is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022.
- As per the forecast of Fact.MR, the bottle segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 3,170 Mn in 2022. The bottle segment is expected to gain some market value by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the APEJ region in the bottle segment.
- Fact.MR forecasts the China toilet care products market to grow from US$ 465 Mn in 2017 to US$ 567 Mn in 2022. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% from 2017 to 2022.
Speak to Research Analyst https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=164
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for toilet care products, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as
- Procter & Gamble Company
- SC Johnson & Son, Inc
- Henkel AG & Co.KGaA
- Nice Group
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Dabur India Limited
- Unilever N.V
- Johnson & Johnson
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Kao Corporation
- Dainihon Jochugiku.
Full Access of this Report Is Available At https://www.factmr.com/checkout/164
Additional Questions Answered
The analyses takes a critical look at several pertinent aspects, including the following:
- How large are the demand prospects in developing economies in the toilet care products market?
- Will the sale of toilet care products in the grocery store segment dwindle over the years?
- Which factors are likely to cause proliferation of in-cistern toilet cleaners in the toilet care products market during the assessment period?
- Which countries are poised to witness profuse demand for toilet care products and which key factors will accentuate the demand?
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Nano Healthcare Technology Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Medical Suction Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Medical Grade Silicone Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates