In recent years, demand for generic drugs has seen a prolific rise. High developmental and investment costs associated with branded formulations has prompted key players to invest in alternative formulae which are more affordable and accessible to people, especially in the developing world. On the back of abovementioned factors, the global generic injectables market is projected to witness an i...
The global gantry crane market is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 3 billion by 2031, expanding at a healthy CAGR of approximately 6% throughout the 2021-2031 forecast period, according to a recently published report on the subject by award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR. Rapid expansion of key public infrastructure such as shipyards, airports, seaports and highways are majorly driving market growth.
Key end users are leaning towards lightweight, portable and easy-to-use gantry cranes, such as those manufactured from aluminum, in order to attain greater economies of scale with respect to production. Additionally, emphasis on connected technologies, including IoT-enabled GPS powered gantry cranes, are also surging in popularity.
For instance, in February 2021, Konecranes collaborated with telecommunications company Telia to optimize port operations with 5G technology and analytics, including monitoring port handling equipment such as gantry cranes across Finland. Likewise, Schildknecht offers the DATAEAGLE 7050 gateway with various fieldbus interfaces to be mounted on rubber tired gantry cranes.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here –
Key Market Segments Covered
- Full Gantry Cranes
- Semi Gantry Cranes
- Truss Gantry Cranes
- Portable Gantry Cranes
- High-tech Aluminum Gantry Cranes
- Rubber Tired Gantry Cranes
- Turnkey Self-erecting Portable Overhead Cranes
- Manual Gantry Cranes
- Automatic Gantry Cranes
- Lifting Capacity
- Less than 30 Ton Gantry Cranes
- 30 – 50 Ton Gantry Cranes
- More than 50 Ton Gantry Cranes
- End Use
- Gantry Cranes for Automotive
- Gantry Cranes for Metal & Mining
- Gantry Cranes for Construction
- Gantry Cranes for Paper & Pulp
- Gantry Cranes for Aerospace
- Gantry Cranes for Utility
- Gantry Cranes for Shipyards
- Gantry Cranes for Other End Uses
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
- North America
Get Customisation Copy of This Report ( Including 80 Tables & 227 Illustrative Figures & Graphs)
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By application, gantry cranes for construction activities are expected to reach new heights
- Portable gantry cranes are expected to generate bulk of global demand over coming years
- By operation, automatic gantry cranes are most preferred amid rising demand for automating industrial operations
- Heavy-duty cranes capable of lifting loads exceeding 50 tons to exhibit high growth
- The U.S to emerge as a lucrative market for gantry cranes, attributed to heightened public and private sector construction projects
- India to generate lucrative expansion opportunities for prominent market players
- Extensive application in the shipping industry to bolster growth prospects across China
“Ever-widening scope of construction and infrastructure activities is prompting key manufacturers to introduce highly efficient and flexible gantry cranes suitable for key operations within the industry, widening growth prospects,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent gantry crane manufacturers as profiled in Fact.MR’s report include JASO Industrial Cranes, Aicrane Machinery Group, Doosan Heavy Industries Vietnam Co, Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Mi-Jack Products, TNT Crane & Rigging, Liebherr Group, SANY GROUP, Konecranes Plc., and Mammoet Holding B.V, among others.
- In December 2020, JASO Industrial Cranes received all the industrial cranes for its new marine wind turbine factory in Le Havre from Siemens Gamesa. This new plant will manufacture the 71 offshore wind turbines at the Fécamp wind farm in Normandy
- In May 2021, the Liebherr Group delivered its first LTM 1650-8.1 mobile crane in Spain to Grúas y Transportes Ibarrondo S.A., a transportation company. The crane is available with two telescope boom lengths, Y guying and a luffing jib up to 91 meters in length
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the gantry crane market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of type (full gantry cranes, semi gantry cranes, truss gantry cranes, and portable gantry cranes), operation (manual and automatic), lifting capacity (less than 30 tons, 30-50 tons, and more than 50 tons) and end use (automotive, metal & mining, construction, paper & pulp, aerospace, utility, shipyards, and others) across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America).
Explore More Trending Reports of Fact.MR
Polycoated Paper Packaging Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/polycoated-paper-packaging-market )
Sugar Bags Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/sugar-bags-market )
Surgical Mesh Market Forecast Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031 ( https://www.factmr.com/report/surgical-mesh-market )
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583