250 Pages 3D-Printing Medical Devices Market Survey by Fact MR, A Leading Business and Competitive Intelligence Provider Offers In-depth Insights into 3D-Printing Medical Devices Market
The Fact.MR survey conducted on the 3D-printing medical devices market offers insights into key drivers and restraints affecting the market growth. The report highlights compelling insights into 3D-printing medical devices demand outlook in terms of Product Type, End User, and Technology
According to the latest study by Fact.MR, the global 3D-printing medical devices sales will rise at a 14.4% CAGR during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022, surpassing a valuation of US$ 1,700 through 2022. The main objective of the market study is to highlight the factors affecting the demand and sales of the 3D-printing medical devices market. The report also unfold the upcoming trends, opportunities, and challenges in the landscape to assist the businesses in strategizing the plan of action for the expansion.
Technological Innovation in Medical Devices Revolutionizing the Healthcare System
The medical device industry is a heterogeneous, innovative and dynamic sector. From telemedicine to artificial intelligence, robotic surgery and 3D printing, technology is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. The intersection of healthcare and technology has led to numerous advancements in medical devices. New-age medical technology has transformed the way doctors and patients participate and interact with each other. The introduction of advanced medical devices such as drug-device combinations (DDCs), preventive and predictive equipment’s, self-care devices is completely transforming the medical world.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here-
Increasing investments by public and government bodies in healthcare sector is positively impacting the 3D-printing medical devices market. Governments across the globe are introducing various initiatives to strength the medical device sector with major emphasis on research and development (R&D). 3D-printing medical devicesmanufacturing companies and healthcare service providers have started offering personalized patient care and access to complete end-to-end medical device products and services. They are focusing on developing and enhancing product prototyping and minimizing operation cost.With the onset of COVID-19 pandemic the sales of 3D-printing medical devices witnessed a huge upsurge and the trend is likely to continue in the future.
- 3D Printers
- 3D Bio-Printers
- Software & Services
- Academic Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Pharma and Biotech Companies
- Tissue Engineering
- External Wearable Devices
- Laser Beam Melting
- Photo polymerization
- Three-Dimensional Printing
- Electron Beam Melting
- Droplet Deposition
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here-
6 Key Estimations for Future of 3D printing medical devices market
- Followed by tissue engineering, implants will continue to be the most lucrative application of the 3D-printing medical devices, in terms of revenues. Sale of 3D-printing medical devices for application in building external wearable devices is estimated to exhibit a comparatively lower CAGR through 2022.
- Software & services are anticipated to remain preferred among products in the global market. Revenues from software & services are expected to account for more than one-third share of the market throughout the forecast period. In addition, sales of 3D-printing materials will exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022.
- Photo polymerization is projected to remain the largest adopted technology in the global market for 3D-printing medical devices, followed by the laser beam melting technology. In addition, sales of electron beam melting technology, and three-dimensional printing technology are expected to exhibit a similar CAGR through 2022.
- On the basis of end-users, hospitals will remain dominant in the market, with sales poised to exceed revenues worth US$ 1,000 Mn by 2022-end.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will emerge as the fastest expanding market for 3D-printing medical devices during the forecast period. In terms of revenues, North America is expected to be the most lucrative region for growth of the market.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at-
Key market players profiled in the report include
- Biomedical Modeling Inc.
- Carbon Inc.
- General Electric Company
- EnvisionTEC GmbH
- Materialise NV
- Organovo Holdings Inc.
- Groupe Gorgé SA
- Renishaw plc
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Cyfuse Biomedical K.K.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Laser Cancer Therapy Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Laser Cancer Therapy Market offers a 5-year forecast analysis for the period 2017 – 2022. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Cancer Immunotherapy Market: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage of the Cancer Immunotherapy Market offers in-depth insights into the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid the expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market: The Hyperthermia Cancer Treatment Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape future expansion outlooks. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in the forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates