Rise in application in various medical fields such as dental implants, bone implants, and kidney dialysis machines and equipment has been fuelling sales of medical ceramic products since the past decade. Despite getting battered due to the onset of COVID-19, overall market outlook remains positive for the future.
While demand for medical ceramics in X-ray tubes, hand tools, valves, femoral head implants for hip replacement, and other medical applications will become prominent over the coming years, factors such as advancements in medical devices and equipment, increase in per capita expenditure on healthcare, and increasing investments by governments and various organizations in healthcare are forecast to further raise the revenue of medical ceramic product manufacturers.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here-
“Applications of medical ceramics are getting more diverse as manufacturers are targeting a broader range of medical areas, from dental to bone replacement,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- High requirement for bioresorbable materials likely to persist
- Rise in application in dental sector to boost growth of medical ceramic product suppliers
- Asia Pacific market to exhibit highest growth during the forecast period, with China, Japan, and India at the forefront
- The United States to take the spotlight in North America
- Germany remains dominant in the European medical ceramics market
- France, South Korea, the United Kingdom, Canada, and a few others to emerge as lucrative markets
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here-
Fact.MR’s research study assesses the global medical ceramics market in terms of application, type of material, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market, and their influence on the growth prospects of the market.
Market Segmentation by Category
- Plastic Surgery
- Other Applications
Type of Material
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here-
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the most lucrative markets for medical ceramics?
- Which factors will impact the growth of the medical ceramics market?
- How will changing trends impact the strategies of market players?
- How can market players capture the low-hanging opportunities across regions?
- Which companies are leading the medical ceramics market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the medical ceramics market?
High Demand from Medical Sector Remains Key Driving Factor
Exclusive properties of medical ceramic products such as high compressive strength, hardness, non-toxicity, and availability in various degrees of porosity are making them highly sought-after in broad categories of medical and healthcare applications, such as-
blood shear valves for hematology testing, medical pumps, tissue engineering scaffolds, and others
Dental prostheses, dental implants, and others
- Bio Ceramics
According to Select USA, the U.S is the largest medical device market in the world, with an estimated value of US$ 156 billion as in 2017. As per its report, the U.S. medical device industry is subject to reach US$ 208 billion by 2023. This represents the growth scope for stakeholders in the medical ceramics industry.
For More Insights:
Who is Winning in This Space?
The global medical ceramics market is highly competitive in nature. In order to secure their positions, key players are developing high-quality, cost-effective products. For instance,
- 3M Company launched its new range of medical ceramic products such as 3M RelyX™ Cementation Solutions, 3M Dental Adhesives, 3M Dental Composites, and others, a few years back
- Morgan Advanced Materials PLC launched its new range of products such as Alumina Ceramic Components, Ceramic Cores, Ceramic Injection Moulded Components, and others, over the last 5 years
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates