Rising presence of electronic devices is favoring the sales of automobiles. Manufacturers of passenger cars are increasing the presence of electronic devices, which is incidentally boosting the adoption of automotive relays. On an average, every vehicle available commercially will be having at least 20 automotive relays. This number is increasing for specific offerings, owing to improving compatibility of relays in boosting the vehicle’s overall performance. Fact.MR’s automotive relays sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis that provides insights on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
Click HERE To get a SAMPLE (Including Full TOC Along with Detailed Regional Analysis) at
Automotive relays are small components and do not cost a lot on the manufacturing side. Automakers can switch to different types of automotive relays without flexing their spending. In 2017, the global automotive relays market is expected to reach a value of US$ 12 Bn. Increasing dependency of other on-board electronic features in vehicles on automotive relays is also driving their demand. By the end of 2022, the global sales of automotive relays will reflect a steady growth at steady CAGR and bring in US$ 15.6 Bn in revenues.
Following highlights from Fact.MR’s forecast on the global automotive relays market will project the market’s future prospects.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here
- In 2017, over US$ 9 Bn worth of automotive relays sold in the world were PCB relays. Demand for PCB relays over their plug-in counterparts is expected to remain higher.
- Passenger car manufacturers from around the world are actively adopting automotive relays, as opposed to the makers of commercial vehicles. By 2022, passenger vehicles will contribute more than US$ 10 Bn in revenues to the global automotive relays market.
- Application of automotive relays in powertrain systems is gaining traction. The report expects that global revenues amassed from sales of automotive relays in powertrain application will register a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
- Region-wise, the largest market for automotive relays is the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. APEJ countries such as China and India are leading contributors to global automobile production. Through 2022, the APEJ automotive relays market will soar vigorously at a soaring CAGR.
- North America’s automotive relays market is also expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. Rising sales of EVs equipped with advanced automotive relays is expected to drive the region’s global market presence. In 2017, more than US$ 2.4 Bn worth of revenues were netted through sales of automotive relays across the US and Canada.
- Europe will also be observed as a lucrative region for automotive relay manufacturers. Greater inclination of European customers towards electronically-equipped vehicles is slated to drive the adoption of automotive relays. Going forward, revenues accounted by Europe in the global automotive relays market will incur a speedy yet steady growth at stable CAGR.
- The report indicates that largest sales channel for automotive relays will be aftermarkets. Through aftermarket sales, the global automotive relays market is expected to witness an influx of nearly US$ 8 Bn revenues by the end of 2017.Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/18
- Delphi Automotive
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co..
- Eaton Corporation PLC.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Infineon Technologies AG.
Additional Questions Answered
- Have automotive relays partially overpowered conventional manual switches or still there is a long way to go?
- What efforts are the manufacturers in the automotive relay market making to leverage on increasing demand for EVs and hybrid Electric vehicles?
- Which segment will lead in the automotive relay market in terms of share, PCB relay, and plug-in relay?
- How will increasing vogue for premium and mid-priced passenger cars impact the automotive relay market?
- Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage
Torque Transducer Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Torque Transducer Market offers a 5-year forecast analysis for the period 2021 – 2026. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.Tape on Reel Feeder Market: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage of the Tape on Reel Feeder Market offers in-depth insights into the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid the expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.Air/pneumatic Balancers Market: The Air/pneumatic Balancers Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape future expansion outlooks. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in the forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions.We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai.While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise.Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed.
Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates