It is estimated that more than 8 million people die due to tobacco consumption. Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of lung cancers and various cardiovascular diseases. Increased cigarette smoking has prompted governments to initiate awareness campaigns to desist individuals from the habit. Moreover, introduction of de-addiction methods have greatly helped curb the menace of smoking. On the bac...
The new Report on High-purity nitrogen generators Market provides estimations of the size of the global market and share and size of key regional markets during the historical period. The study provides projections of the opportunities and shares of various segments in the High-purity nitrogen generators market during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The business intelligence study offers readers a granular assessment of key growth dynamics, promising avenues, and the competitive landscape of the High-purity nitrogen generators market.
The high purity nitrogen market will witness steady demand from the metal fabrication industry worldwide, with special emphasis on onsite nitrogen generator systems, owing to the enhanced cost advantages arising from its use.
High purity nitrogen also finds application in improving graphene to attain greater electro-catalytic activity, stability in operations, which further find extensive use in the ever increasing fuel cell market, and resulting in a higher demand for high purity nitrogen. High costs and energy consumption required for production methods using fractionation and liquefaction are expected to constrain the growth of the high purity nitrogen market in the near future.
To get in-depth insights Request for Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=706
To offer a comprehensive assessment of opportunities, the study makes a scrutiny of growth prospects in various regions.
Robust Demand for High-Purity Nitrogen in Laboratories to Drive Market Growth
Grades of high-purity nitrogen comprise nitrogen content of over 99.998%, and are classified primarily into ultra-high purity (UHP) and research purity. High-purity nitrogen is also referred to zero-grade nitrogen as meet specification of having not more than 0.5 ppm of total hydrocarbons needed.
High-purity nitrogen seeks significant adoption in laboratories for various applications such as gas chromatography. Most of these laboratories face increasing levels of stress and demand for high-purity nitrogen, which can be catered through deployment of gas generators in laboratories.
In current safety-conscious environment, movement of liquid cylinders and tanks eat into the resources and time of laboratories, and also account for a great deal of space. In a bid to resolve these issues, companies such as Proton OnSite offer an array of cost-effective high-purity nitrogen generators, with functionality and ergonomics being their primary agenda. Some prominent examples of such generators are Proton’s N6P and N600P that offer UHP nitrogen, and have been designed with low-decibel levels for customer convenience.
Several laboratories are installing high-purity nitrogen gas generators for meeting rising demand and relieving space requirement apropos tanks and cylinders. For instance, LabSource, comprehensive toxicology reporting provider, has installed Hitachi’s Peak i-Flow – high-purity nitrogen gas generator.
This installment resulted into a consistent supply of high-purity nitrogen at relatively lower costs, not only enabling LabSource to meet its increasing nitrogen demands, but also reducing their safety concerns and carbon footprint via elimination of high-pressure nitrogen cylinders.
The global High-purity nitrogen generators market report answers numerous pertinent questions, some of which are:
- What are some of the latent areas of investments in the High-purity nitrogen generators market?
- Which region is expected to emerge as showing the most attractive growth rate during the forecast period and which factors will be crucial to its growth?
- What trends are likely to change the status quo of the positions held by leading players of the High-purity nitrogen generators market in the not-so-distant future?
- Which product/service/technology segments holds game-changing potential to dramatically shape the competitive dynamic in the High-purity nitrogen generators market?
- What are the strategies adopted by top players to retain their stronghold in the High-purity nitrogen generators market?
- Which strategic moves will new entrants adopt to gain a strong foothold in the High-purity nitrogen generators market?
The study provides detailed profile of key players and their offering in the High-purity nitrogen generators market,
On-Site Nitrogen Generation gaining High Traction in High-Purity Nitrogen Market
Majority of the industrial nitrogen across the globe is produced through large-scale cryogenic separation at Air Separation Units (ASUs). High-purity nitrogen produced by ASUs is supplied to end-use industries in liquid form (approximately -200°C) in thermally-insulated vessels, or in the compressed gas form (300 bar) in steel cylinders. A primary concern of end-users is the absence of indication on these vessels or cylinders regarding amount of product content.
On-site high-purity nitrogen generators have therefore been gaining high traction among these end-use industries, which include oil & gas, and food & beverage, as its offers many benefits over traditional supplies such as cost-savings, convenience, and safety. These generators are designed for continuous, safe, and regulated supply of high-purity nitrogen, and enhance sustainability, profitability, and reliability of end-users.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=706
The study further identifies major manufacturing trends, technologies that will be commercialized
- Major manufacturing trends in end-use industries
- New technologies employed in various application areas
- Major economic shocks such as the recent COVID-19 pandemic
- Country markets that will emerge as to be a hotbed of opportunities
- Regulatory frameworks that will shape the strategies of key players in key regions in the High-purity nitrogen generators market
- Key technology trends and the likely rate of commercialization of novel technologies in key industries and allied industries
Report regional analysis includes:
- North America
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
Key Developments from Manufacturers
- VICI group of companies, post-acquisition of DBS Strumenti Scientific S.p.A, broadened its range of carrier gas products for analytical applications. In the field of high-purity nitrogen, recent development of the newly formed VICI DBS includes nitrogen generators for analytical instrument and gas chromatography applications. These nitrogen generators are engineered to transmute standard compressed air into safe regulated UHP nitrogen supply. Leveraging Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) of superior quality, and an innovative column switching, these generators need minimum maintenance and operator attention, thereby saving operational costs.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation, a leading supplier of high-purity nitrogen gas generators for critical analytical and gas chromatography applications, has recently introduced its G1 and G2 generators. These generators employ a field proven & robust technology for producing UHP nitrogen for applications such as life science, spectroscopy, and chemical analysis. Utilizing a single “plug and play” unit, G1 and G2 generators offer constant stream of UHP nitrogen, and are quiet in operation.
This analytical research study imparts an all-inclusive assessment on the market, while propounding historical intelligence, actionable insights, and industry-validated & statistically-upheld market forecast. Verified and suitable set of assumptions and methodology has been leveraged for developing this comprehensive study.
High purity nitrogen generators can now be set up within compressor houses without any specialized requirements, to produce high purity nitrogen at low pressures, which gets rid of hazards arising from manual handling, which is expected to boost demand in the forecast period.
The demand for high purity nitrogen is expected to rise rapidly in the food industry to effectively meet the food requirements of an ever-growing global population. This can be attributed to its application in reducing oxygen and extending shelf life that accurately meets the quality requirements set by organizations such as the FDA or the European Industrial Gases Association.
Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=EB&rep_id=706
Immense Requirement in Electronics Manufacturing to Fuel Adoption of High-Purity Nitrogen
High-purity nitrogen seeks high utilization during electronics manufacturing for maintaining an inert, dry, and clean atmosphere. Requirements in electronics production and manufacturing are very particular in terms of environment, structures, timing and temperatures, and high-purity nitrogen aids in creating controlled atmosphere essential for these applications.
Nitrogen gas also seeks adoption in the production of printed circuit boards during processes such as selective soldering and reflow soldering for attaching surface mount components with the PCB. Use of high-purity nitrogen prevents oxidation for both of these processes, thereby protecting the solder from corrosion and the resulting wear & tear.
Key high-purity nitrogen gas suppliers are teaming up with major electronics manufacturers, in order to gain a firm foothold in the global high-purity nitrogen market. For example, Air Liquide signed many new long-term contracts with electronic manufacturers in Singapore, Japan, and China. The company has invested over US$ 180 Mn in these Asian countries for supplying its ultra-purity carrier gases such as nitrogen to new fabrication deployments of its customers who manufacture integrated circuits, flat panel displays, and imaging sensors.
igh purity nitrogen also finds application in improving graphene to attain greater electro-catalytic activity, stability in operations, which further find extensive use in the ever increasing fuel cell market, and resulting in a higher demand for high purity nitrogen.
High costs and energy consumption required for production methods using fractionation and liquefaction are expected to constrain the growth of the high purity nitrogen market in the near future.
The detailed assessments focus on, inter alia, on the regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks, prevailing pricing structure, imminent investment pockets, and emerging application areas. Taking the analysis further, the study helps readers get a better understanding of the trends characteristics of the emerging markets, including government regulations crucial to growth of such markets. Shares of major regional markets are also presented in the analysis.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR : http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/07/22/1885807/0/en/Incontinence-Products-Market-Set-to-Witness-a-Series-of-Innovations-as-Brands-Focus-on-Comfort-and-Feel-Good-Factor-Says-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates