Electricals & electronics account for a majority of the epoxy hardener market share. Marine, power, and aerospace industries would remain as key market segments that need to be focused on, as there has been significant increase in demand from these industry. Furthermore, the growing electronics industry, backed by increasing demand for PCBs and ICs, has also resulted in significant rise in the demand for epoxy adhesives. Epoxy 3D flooring is being increasingly utilized in shopping centers, lobbies, workplaces, homes, and attics. This increasing popularity of 3D epoxy flooring is set to create numerous market opportunities for the epoxy hardener market.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4954
An exhaustive study by Fact.MR concludes that, the global epoxy hardener market will progress at a steady CAGR of 6% throughout the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Key Takeaways from Global Epoxy Hardener Market Study
- Polyamide-based epoxy hardeners are estimated to account for one-fourth of the market revenue share by 2020 end, but are expected to lose 200 BPS in their market share by 2030.
- The special epoxy hardeners segment is expected to register a CAGR of more than 5% over the forecast period, to be valued at US$ 1.5 Bn by 2030 end.
- The largest share is contributed by the liquid form of epoxy hardeners. This segment is expected to represent around US$ 2.5 Bn of the market in 2020.
- The paints & coatings segment in the epoxy hardener market is estimated to account for 28.5% of the market revenue share by 2020 end, and is expected to gain 70 BPS in its market share by 2030.
- By industry, the largest share is contributed by electricals & electronics in the epoxy hardener market. This is expected to represent US$ 566 Mn of the market in 2020.
- The North America epoxy hardener market is expected to expand at a CAGR of nearly 5% through 2030.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected most industries around the world. Major end-use industries of epoxy hardeners, such as construction and consumers electronics have been affected too, which has adversely affected the demand for epoxy hardeners.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4954
Key Segments Covered
- Polyamide Epoxy Hardeners
- Amino Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Aliphatic Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Cycloaliphatic Amine Epoxy Hardeners
- Aromatic Amines Epoxy Hardeners
- Special Epoxy Hardeners
- Slow Epoxy Hardeners
- Medium Epoxy Hardeners
- Fast Epoxy Hardeners
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4954
Key Players to Focus on Product Innovation and Capacity Expansion
Prominent players in the epoxy hardener market include Aditya Birla Chemicals Ltd., Dow, Hexion, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, BASF, Gabriel Performance Products LLC, and Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd. The key players are adopting aggressive growth strategies for establishing their presence in the global and regional markets. They are also focusing on product innovation and capacity expansion to meet the increasing demand, remaining compatible with associated application usage.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/19/2003470/0/en/Automotive-Applications-to-Invigorate-Window-Film-Sales-Sun-Control-Films-Account-for-over-40-of-Global-Demand-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Corrugated Fish Box Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031- https://www.factmr.com/report/976/corrugated-fish-box-market
Antiblock Agents Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031- https://www.factmr.com/report/1068/antiblock-agents-market
Chloroacetonitrile Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031- https://www.factmr.com/report/1070/chloroacetonitrile-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com