The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Golf Cart market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Golf Cart
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Golf Cart. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Golf Cart Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4537
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Golf Cart, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Golf Cart Market.
Global golf cart market is projected to grow at a value CAGR of more than 5% between 2019 and 2028, surpassing a valuation of US$ 4.4 Billion by 2028. Golf Carts are emerging as preferred variants owing to specifications such as simplicity in construction and high speed of up to 30 Km/h.
This is making golf carts safe vehicles to be used at public places such as railway stations, airports, and tourist spots. Golf carts are easy to operate and do not require trained personnel to operate them. Further, golf carts which fall under the category of electric vehicles, have power of less than 250 Watt and maximum speed of 25 Km/h are generally not categorized as motor vehicles.
Therefore they are not required to be registered which further boosts their demand. Furthermore, manufacturers are customizing golf carts for specific applications such as ambulance cart, trash cart, patrolling cart and food cart which is attracting customers. Leniency in government regulations, increasing functional benefits and modifications in golf carts, has boosted demand for golf carts.
Key Takeaways of Golf Cart Market
- Global golf carts market is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 5.4% and it is anticipated to expand 1.6X from 2019 through 2028.
- Golf carts which are electrically powered will hold the maximum share in terms of value and are projected to gain 34 BPS in value share by the end of forecast period.
- Powered golf carts will grow at a value CAGR of 5.6% and are projected to be valued at more than US$ 4 billion. These will create 19X more value opportunity than manual golf carts by the end of forecast period.
- Use of golf cart on the golf course is expected to remain higher than personal and industrial use and it is anticipated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 750 million during the forecast period.
- Fully owned golf carts are set to acquire majority share in the global golf cart market and are expected to grow at a volume CAGR of 5.1%. Fully owned golf carts will gain 73 BPS in market share in terms of value by the end of forecast period.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to lead the global golf cart market with around 55% value share during the forecast period. Further, APEJ is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 1 billion between 2019 and 2028.
“Global golf cart market is primarily driven by the growing popularity of golf. The market is highly competitive in nature, with industry leaders continuously introducing new golf cart vehicles in order to maintain their hold over the market.” Says Fact.MR’s analyst
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4537
Leading Manufacturers Exploring New Markets with Continuous Expansion of their Product Portfolio
Global golf cart market is highly competitive in nature. Leading manufacturers are introducing new products with enhanced properties and entering new geographies in order to expand their reach at new customer bases. For instance, in August 2019, Yamaha Golf Car Company started its distribution of its subsidiaries New England Golf Cars (NEGC) and MA and W&B Golf Carts, Inc. in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont states of the US. Also, in January 2018, Club Car introduced a new golf cart Tempo Connect designed with automotive styling and Visage Fleet Management & Shark Experience.
Key Segments of the Golf Cart Market
Fact.MR’s study on the golf cart market offers information divided into four key segments-product, operation, application, ownership and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Push-Pull Golf Cart
- Gasoline Golf Cart
- Golf Cart
- Solar Powered Golf Cart
- Golf Courses
- Personal Use
- Industry Use
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4537
Key Question answered in the survey of Golf Cart market report:
- Sales and Demand of Golf Cart
- Growth of Golf Cart Market
- Market Analysis of Golf Cart
- Market Insights of Golf Cart
- Key Drivers Impacting the Golf Cart market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Golf Cart market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Golf Cart
More Valuable Insights on Golf Cart Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Golf Cart, Sales and Demand of Golf Cart, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Domain:
Ground Support Equipment Tires Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Rack Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Automotive Steering Shaft Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com