The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a great extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a tremendous impact has been witnessed on the entire process from the field to the consumer. The restrictions in the movement of workers, closure of food production facilities, and changes in consumer demand have put excessive pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Greens Powders. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Greens Powders Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=48
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Greens Powders market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Greens Powders
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Greens Powders, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Greens Powders Market.
Rising demand for products with high protein and nutritional value is reflecting positively on the global powder dietary supplements market. Governments in emerging countries such as China and India are promoting health and wellness programs, which is further leading to higher consumption of powder dietary supplements in these densely populated countries. In developed countries consumers are becoming more conscious about their physical appearance.
Desires of having a lean body and an attractive personality are prompting many of the consumers in Western countries to opt for powder dietary supplements. Positive views on maintaining an active lifestyle as well as the increasing consumer awareness on healthier food products is also driving the popularity of powder dietary supplements. Fact.MR’s latest report projects that the global powder dietary supplements market will surpass US$ 36,338 Mn, registering an impressive CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period (2017-2022).
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=48
Following assertions on the global market for powder dietary supplements will be vital to the market’s future prospects
- Currently, North America accounts for the largest revenue share of the global powder dietary supplements market. The region will remain a key market for dietary supplements throughout the forecast period, expanding at a CAGR of over 9%. The market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is also expected to witness significant growth owing to increasing consumer awareness and rising standard of living. China and India are expected to showcase lucrative growth opportunities for market players over the next couple of years.
- By ingredients, the vitamins & minerals segment currently commands for more than 45.7% share of the market. Between 2017 and 2022, this segment is projected to register a CAGR of 7.6%, growing at around US$ 981.3 Mn annually over the course of the forecast period. This is primarily owing to robust consumption of vitamin products that are water soluble and can be easily consumed.
- Pharmacy drug stores will remain the leading distribution channel for powder dietary supplements during the forecast period. In terms of revenue, pharmacy drug stores currently command for nearly 38.5% share of the market.
- By end user, demand for powder dietary supplement will continue to be high among women. The women end use segment of the market is expected to increase from US$ 11,266.2 Mn in 2017 to US$ 16,686.7 Mn by 2022-end, representing a CAGR of over 8%. Meanwhile, the men segment is currently accounts for more than 29% share of the global market in terms of revenue. During the forecast period, the senior citizen segment is likely to surpass a market valuation of US$ 6,326 Mn.
Glanbia plc, Herbalife International, Inc, DuPont, DSM, Bayer AG, BASF SE, Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Alphabet Holding Company, Inc. and Amway Corporation are among the prominent companies operating in the global market for powder dietary supplements. Many of these companies are actively focusing on establishing strategic partnerships with pharmaceutical and food science research institutes in order to pave the way for further product innovation and improve product functionality.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/48
Key Question answered in the survey of Greens Powders market report:
- Sales and Demand of Greens Powders
- Growth of Greens Powders Market
- Market Analysis of Greens Powders
- Market Insights of Greens Powders
- Key Drivers Impacting the Greens Powders market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Greens Powders market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Greens Powders
More Valuable Insights on Greens Powders Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Greens Powders, Sales and Demand of Greens Powders, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Food & Beverages:
Protein Ice Cream Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Coffee Fruit Extract Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Chewable Coffee Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583