The projected valuation of the trauma care centres market is estimated to reach USD 28.58 billion by the year 2032, reflecting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.50% during the period from 2022 to 2032. Furthermore, it is anticipated that the market value of trauma care centres will amount to USD 13.87 billion in 2022. The Trauma Care Centers market is a critical component of the healthc...
The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has compelled several manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations to gradually recover from the losses incurred for years to come. The organic chemicals industry suffered a huge setback due to halted production and a limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Epoxy Curing Agents Products. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3057
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, forecasts the demand for epoxy curing agents to remain elevated, contributing US$ 1.17 Bn by the end of 2020. In addition, the increasing demand from electronic products is boosting the demand for epoxy curing agents. Thus, the sales of epoxy curing agents is expected to reach nearly US$ 2 Bn in the assessment period by registering a CAGR of nearly 5%.
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Epoxy Amines and Polyamines
- Epoxy Amides and Polyamides
- Epoxy Anhydrides
- Phenolic Epoxy
- Other Epoxy Curing Agents
- Epoxy Paints, Coatings and Inks
- Epoxy Adhesives and Sealants
- Epoxy Composites
- End Use Industry
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Construction
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Electronics and Electrical
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Power Generation
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Automotive and Aerospace
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Marine Industry
- Epoxy Curing Agents for Other Industries
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3057
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Epoxy Curing Agents Products market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Epoxy Curing Agents Products, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market.
Epoxy curing agents are witnessing burgeoning demand, owing to their high mechanical strength, superior bonding property, and corrosion resistance, in industrial applications such as paints, coating, and inks. The latest Fact.MR report finds that the epoxy curing agents market surpassed US$ 2.45 billion in 2018, and epoxy curing agents are extensively used in various end-use industries, especially in developing countries, will boost the market in the coming future.
“Epoxy curing agents are chemical additives with an epoxide functional group and they are added to various types of resins to modify their mechanical properties and toughen them. Increasing applications for epoxy curing agents in the manufacturing electrical laminate and other components used in electronic products is expected to play a pivotal role in growth of the epoxy curing agents. Thereby, increasing applications of epoxy curing agents in the manufacturing of electronic products manufacturing will collectively will boost the epoxy curing agents market growth over the next decade,” according to Fact.MR.
The Fact.MR study sheds light on growth prospects of the epoxy curing agents market on regional as well as the global platform.
China to Spearhead the Market Growth with a Hefty Revenue Share
The incremental growth prospects of the epoxy curing agents market are predominantly attributing to exponentially increasing consumption of epoxy curing agents in the paints, coatings, and ink industry in developing countries. The Fact.MR report finds that China accounts for nearly 45% revenue share in the epoxy curing agents market with maximum consumption in rapidly-growing end-user industries in the country.
The automotive industry is China has been witnessing robust growth since the past few years, and increasing automotive production in the country continues to create lucrative growth opportunities for stakeholders in the epoxy curing agents market. Moreover, floorings and manufacturing industries hold a significant share in the impressive growth of the epoxy curing agents market in China. Thereby, epoxy curing agents market is gaining traction in the Asia-Pacific region to become the most lucrative region followed by Western Europe, according to the Fact.MR report.
The Fact.MR report on epoxy curing agents assesses market dynamics, including macro and microeconomic factors influencing the market growth, to land important insights on how the market will grow during the coming decade. Some of the important insights featured in the Fact.MR report include,
- Epoxy cured resins find numerous applications as protective coatings for aerospace components, automotive bodies, floorings, wind rotor blades, and other parts that need to be resistive to moisture and corrosion. This one of the leading factors to boost growth of the epoxy curing agents market.
- Superior color stability, high viscosity, and excellent adhesion property are among the key characteristics of epoxy curing agents that are boosting its applications in the paints & coatings industry.
- Apart from the paints & coatings industry, automotive, construction, and aerospace, industries play a pivotal role in growth of the epoxy curing agents market.
- Industry-wide lightweighting trend is likely to bolster innovations in the epoxy curing agents market, as epoxy curing agents are replacing metals and other heavy raw materials in various industrial applications.
- Amines and polyamines are the most sought-after epoxy curing agents, however the imposition of strict environmental rules are likely to make amides and polyamides the fastest growing type of epoxy curing agents, thereby, changing the future of the epoxy curing agents market.
The Fact.MR study provides futuristic overview of the epoxy curing agents market by assessing critical growth parameters of the market between the period 2018 and 2028. The study predicts that the market will envisage incremental growth at a healthy 5% CAGR to exceed US$ 4 billion by the end of forecast period.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3057
Key Question answered in the survey of Epoxy Curing Agents Products market report:
- Sales and Demand of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
- Growth of Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market
- Market Analysis of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
- Market Insights of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
- Key Drivers Impacting the Epoxy Curing Agents Products market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Epoxy Curing Agents Products market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Epoxy Curing Agents Products
More Valuable Insights on Epoxy Curing Agents Products Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Epoxy Curing Agents Products, Sales and Demand of Epoxy Curing Agents Products, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals and Materials Domain:
Bio-succinic Acid Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Surge Suppression IC Market –Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Liquid Propellants Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583