According to Fact.MR’s Aerospace Composites Industry Analysis, the global market was valued at $32 billion in 2020 and is projected to exceed $56 billion by 2031, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 9% during the forecast period . Sales of carbon fiber composites are expected to reach a valuation of approximately $22 billion , growing at a CAGR of 9% by 2031 and growing at a CAGR of 8 % for glass composites .
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report:
The major players covered in the Aerospace Composites Market research report are:
- Toray Industries Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- Hexel Co., Ltd.
- Teijin Limited
- SGL group
- Spirit Aerosystems
Key Market Segments Covered in Aerospace Composites Industry Analysis
- Carbon Fiber Aerospace Composite Materials
- Ceramic Fiber Aerospace Composites
- Fiberglass aerospace composites
- polymer matrix
- ceramic matrix
- metal matrix
- Aerospace Composites for Interiors
- exterior aerospace composites
Manufacturing process standards:
- Automatic Fiber Placement (AFP) / Automatic Tape Layup (ATL)
- resin transfer molding
- filament winding
- Aerospace composites for commercial aircraft
- Aerospace composites for business and general aviation
- Aerospace composites for civil helicopters
- Aerospace composites for military aircraft
Inquiry before purchase
Insights for each vendor consist of:
- Company Profile
- SWOT analysis
- Key market information
- market share
- Revenue, price and gross margin
What insights does the Aerospace Composites Market report provide for readers?
- Fragmentation of aerospace composites by product type, end use, and geography.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand and current market environment.
- Collaboration, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of each Aerospace Composites player.
- It explains in detail various regulations imposed by the government on the consumption of aerospace composites.
- The impact of modern technologies such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on global aerospace composites.
Full access to this report is provided at:
This report covers the following Aerospace Composite Market insights and assessments: This is beneficial to all participants involved in the aerospace composites market.
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand for aerospace composites
- Latest industry analysis of aerospace composites market along with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors
- Analysis of key trends in the aerospace composites market and changing consumer preferences in key industries.
- Changing demand for aerospace composites and consumption of various products
- Key Trends Highlighting Funding by Leading Investors in Multiple Countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of major players in Aerospace Composites
- Sales of the aerospace composites market in the United States will grow at a steady pace, fueled by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery.
- Europe’s aerospace composites demand forecast remains stable as many countries such as the UK, France and Germany focus on boosting growth.
The Questions Answered in the Aerospace Composites Market Report are:
- How has the aerospace composites market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects for the global aerospace composites on the basis of geography?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for aerospace composites?
- Why is the consumption of aerospace composites the highest in the region?
- Which year segment is expected to overtake the segment?
Learn more about the Fact.MR Trends report:
A differentiated market research and consulting agency! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. We have offices in the USA and Dublin, and our global headquarters are in Dubai. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, but USP believes in the trust our clients have in our expertise. Its coverage is broad, ranging from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, but even the most niche categories can be analyzed. Let us know your goals and we will become a competent research partner .
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583