Low Voltage Motors Market Size, Share Analysis by Efficiency Class (IE 1 Low Voltage Motors, IE 2 Low Voltage Motors), by Sector (Commercial HVAC Low Voltage Motors, Mining Low Voltage Motors), by Capacity, by Application & Regional Forecast 2021-2031
In 2018, demand for low voltage motors surpassed US$ 25 Bn, growing at a Y-o-Y growth rate of 8.8% in 2019. After emerging from the recessionary downturn induced by COVID-19, sales are expected to be valued at US$ 36.6 Bn by the end of 2021. Long-term growth prospects appear highly optimistic, with an anticipated revenue share of US$ 70.6 Bn as of 2031. Overall, the industry is slated to expand nearly 2x throughout the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Click here to get a sample report (with full table of contents, tables and figures):-
Prominent Key players of the Low voltage motors market survey report:
- ABB Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- WEG Industries
- Nidec Corporation
- General Electric Company (GE)
- Toshiba Corporation
- Hyosung Corporation
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Shangdong Huali Electric Motor Group Co. Ltd.
- Regal Rexnord Corporation
- TECO Electric & Machinery Co. Ltd.
Key Segments Covered
- Efficiency Class
- IE 1 Low Voltage Motors
- IE 2 Low Voltage Motors
- IE 3 Low Voltage Motors
- IE 4 Low Voltage Motors
- DC Low Voltage Motors
- Others Low Voltage Motors
- Commercial HVAC Low Voltage Motors
- F&B Manufacturing Low Voltage Motors
- Mining Low Voltage Motors
- Utilities Low Voltage Motors
- Other Sectors Low Voltage Motors
- Low Voltage Compressors
- Low Voltage Pumps & Fans
- Low Voltage Conveyors
- Low Voltage Crushers
- Low Voltage Extruders
- Other Applications
- 0.75 – 2.1 kW Low Voltage Motors
- 7.4 kW Low Voltage Motors
- 7.5 – 45 kW Low Voltage Motors
- 46 – 75 kW Low Voltage Motors
- 76 – 110 kW Low Voltage Motors
- 111 – 375 kW Low Voltage Motors
- > 375 kW Low Voltage Motors
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Low voltage motors Market report provide to the readers?
- Low voltage motors fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Low voltage motors player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Low voltage motors in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Low voltage motors.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
The report covers following Low voltage motors Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Low voltage motors market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Low voltage motors
- Latest industry Analysis on Low voltage motors Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Low voltage motors Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Low voltage motors demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Low voltage motors major players
- Low voltage motors Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Low voltage motors demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Low voltage motors Market report include:
- How the market for Low voltage motors has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Low voltage motors on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Low voltage motors?
- Why the consumption of Low voltage motors highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583