According to Fact.MR, Insights of Hair Spray Market is a specialized and in-depth study of the industry with a special focus on the Key Trends of Hair Spray Market is a Service. The report aims to provide an overview with detailed segmentation by type, application, end use and geography. The global is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. A survey offers detailed analys...
Market share and trend analysis of bottled water, by product (bottled spring water, purified bottled water, others), by distribution channel (wholesale sales of bottled water, bottled water sold in supermarkets, other), by size (less than 300ml bottled water, other), by packaging and Forecast by region, 2021-2031
According to newly released data from Fact.MR , bottled water sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% between 2021 and 2031. The market value is estimated to be over US$ 172 billion by the end of 2021 and around US$ 450 billion by 2031 . Demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% in volume terms during the forecast period.
Get an exclusive free sample report:
Prominent Key Players of Bottled Water Market Survey Report:
- Bisleri International Pvt. GmbH.
- Nestle SA
- Voss of Norway ASA
- FIJI Water Company LLC
- Mountain Valley Water Co.
- Mineral water company of Evian SA.
- The Coca Cola Company Inc.
- Primo Water Corporation
- GEROLSTEINER FOUNTAIN GmbH & Co. KG
- Nongfu spring
- TATA Consumer Products Limited
- WATER CREAM
- PepsiCo Inc.
inquiry before purchase
Key segments covered
- Bottled spring water
- Purified bottled water
- Bottled mineral water
- Sparkling mineral water
- Bottled artesian well water
- Tap Bottled Water
- Bottled distilled water
- sales channel
- Wholesale of mineral water
- Mineral water sold in supermarkets
- Bottled water is sold in convenience stores
- Bottled water sold by online retailers
- Bottled water available in grocery stores
- Less than 300 ml mineral water
- 300-350 ml mineral water
- 350-550 ml mineral water
- 1-3 liters of bottled water
- 3-5 liters of mineral water
- More than 5 liters
- water in PET bottles
- water in glass bottles
The insights for each vendor consist of:
- company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main Market Information
- market share
- Sales, prices and gross margin
What insights does the Bottled Water market report offer to the readers?
- Fragmentation of bottled water based on product type, end use and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream feedstocks, downstream demand and the current market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of all bottled water players.
- Various regulations imposed by governments on consumption of bottled water in detail.
- Influence of modern technologies such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence and social media platforms on global bottled water.
Full access to this report is available at
The report provides the following Bottled Water market insights and assessments, which are helpful to all participants involved in the Bottled Water market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand for bottled water
- Latest industry analysis of the Bottled Water Market with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors
- Key trends analysis of the bottled water market and changing consumer preferences in key verticals.
- Changing demand for bottled water and consumption of various products
- Key trends underscoring key investor funding in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive data and competitive analysis of the major Bottled Water players
- US bottled water market sales are set to grow steadily, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- The demand forecast for bottled water in Europe remains stable as many countries like the UK, France and Germany focus on fueling growth
Questionnaires Answered in Bottled Water Market Report include:
- How has the bottled water market grown?
- What are the current and future prospects of the global mineral water based on region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for bottled water?
- Why is bottled water consumption the highest in the region?
- In what year is the segment expected to overtake the segment?
More insights from the Fact.MR trend report:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us with their most important decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublin, while our global headquarters are in Dubai. While our experienced consultants use the latest technologies to uncover hard-to-find insights, we believe our differentiator is the trust clients place in our expertise. Our coverage spans a wide spectrum – from Automotive & Industry 4.0 to Healthcare & Retail – and is extensive, but we make sure to analyze even the most niche categories Contact us with your goals and we are a competent research partner .
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583