Leukocyte count testing Market Forecast and CAGR According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run. Technological advancement i...
The global infrared detector market is valued at around US$ 463 Mn at present. Sales of infrared detector sensors are slated to accelerate at a high CAGR of 7.7% to top US$ 968 Mn by 2031.
Demand for long wave infrared detectors is likely to increase at an even higher CAGR of 8% over the assessment period of 2021 to 2031. The global sensorsmarket was valued at US$ 180 Bn in 2020, with infrared detector sales accounting for just around 0.23%; however, this share is expected to increase over the decade.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7076
Revenue Analysis of Infrared Detectors from 2016 to 2020 Compared to Demand Outlook for 2021 to 2031
Infrared detectors are mainly used in motion and people sensing applications, which are expected to lead market growth over the coming years. Sales of consumer electronics are rising with each passing year, and application of infrared detectors in this sector is likely to grow 2X over 2021-2031.
Increasing use of infrared detectors in areas such as museums, homes, airports, libraries, and retail shops to count people and detect motion had subsidized its dominance in the market. Rise in the utilization of smart homes devices is slated to boost the need for such detectors.
- North America is a prominent regional due to rising demand for infrared detectors in the U.S., which is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.6& through 2031.
- The South Asia & Oceania region holds a market value of around US$ 87 Mn currently, owing to high rate of technology adoption.
- The East Asia and Europe regions have contributed significantly to the demand growth of infrared detectors, and accounted for around 25% and 14.5% market share in 2020, respectively.
- The top 5 providers of infrared sensing detectors held around 15% to 20% market share in 2020, as the market is fairly fragmented.
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7076
How Will Availability of Substitute Technologies Impact Infrared Detector Demand?
In most chemical industries, infrared detection systems are used to identify or detect the leakage of gas. Though, catalytic detectors are acting as a substitute for infrared detectors to detect gas. Catalytic detectors consist of a heating coil paired as active and reference; the active type of element is embedded in a catalyst.
The main advantage of catalytic type of detectors is that they can recognize hydrogen gas, whereas infrared detector cannot. Besides, these detectors have a long lifecycle with less maintenance cost, standardized patterns, are easy to install, and simple to operate.
Key Market Segments Covered in Infrared Detector Industry Research
- By Spectral Range
- Short Wave Infrared Detectors
- Mid-Wave Infrared Detectors
- Long Wave Infrared Detectors
- By Technology
- Mercury Cadmium Telluride
- Indium Gallium Arsenide
- Micro Bolometers
- By Application
- Infrared Detectors for Automotive
- Infrared Detectors for Consumer Electronics
- Infrared Detectors for Medical
- Infrared Detectors for Military
- Infrared Detectors for Security
According to the infrared detector industry analysis, IR detector manufacturers and suppliers have focused on expansion, investments, acquisitions, delivery, portfolio expansion, and brand development.
Some of the key developments are:
- In 2021, Lynred launched new miniature type of infrared detector named Galatea MW, having the features of SWAP (Size, Weight, and Power). This newly launched product is compatible with existing optics and easy to integrate in military applications.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
9F Nakano Sunplaza
Tel: +1 (888) 863-5616