Sales of patient lateral transfer and repositioning devices are expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 7% to top a valuation US$ 500 Mn by 2031. Demand for air-assisted lateral transfer devices is high and is set to increase at a CAGR of 6% across the assessment period of 2021 to 2031.
Click here to get a sample report (with full table of contents, tables and figures):-
Prominent Key players of the Patient Lateral Transfer Devices market survey report:
- Airpal Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Stryker Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- McAuley Medical Inc.
- Sizewise Rentals
- EZ Way Inc.
- Alimed Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-
Key Segments Covered in Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Industry Research
- Air-Assisted Patient Lateral Transfer Devices
- Regular Air-assisted Patient Lateral Transfer Mattresses
- Split-leg Air-assisted Patient Lateral Transfer Mattresses
- Half Air-assisted Patient Lateral Transfer Mattresses
- Reusable Air-assisted Patient Lateral Transfer Mattresses
- Disposable Air-assisted Patient Lateral Transfer Mattresses
- Slide Sheets
- Transfer Accessories
- Reusable Patient Lateral Transfer Products
- Single-use Patient Lateral Transfer Products
- Patient Lateral Transfer Devices for Hospitals
- Patient Lateral Transfer Devices for Ambulatory surgical Centers
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Market report provide to the readers?
- Patient Lateral Transfer Devices fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Patient Lateral Transfer Devices player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Patient Lateral Transfer Devices in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Patient Lateral Transfer Devices.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
The report covers following Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Patient Lateral Transfer Devices market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Patient Lateral Transfer Devices
- Latest industry Analysis on Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Patient Lateral Transfer Devices demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Patient Lateral Transfer Devices major players
- Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Patient Lateral Transfer Devices demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Patient Lateral Transfer Devices Market report include:
- How the market for Patient Lateral Transfer Devices has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Patient Lateral Transfer Devices on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Patient Lateral Transfer Devices?
- Why the consumption of Patient Lateral Transfer Devices highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583