The global COVID-19 pandemic has upended several industries by causing disruptions in their day-to-day operations and limiting the supply of raw materials, hampering production and growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Residential Air Purifier market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Residential Air Purifiers market across various industries and regions.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7103
Global Residential Air Purifiers Market was valued at USD 3.8 Billion in 2021 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2022-2032. The market is expected to reach USD 7.44 Billion in the world by the end of 2032.
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Residential Air Purifiers market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Fact.MR Latest Report Provides Detailed Analysis of Residential Air Purifier Market
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Residential Air Purifiers Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and Residential Air Purifiers Market growth.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7103
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Residential air purifiers market to reach USD 4.04 Bn by 2022
- During the forecast period, the North American residential air purifier market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2%.
- Approximately 41.5% of the market’s revenue to be generated by the Asia Pacific in 2022
- By application, HEPA filter technology to accumulate 40.5% revenue
- With a revenue share of 65%, the standalone or portable segment to dominate the market
- In-duct air purifier sales to likely accelerate at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2032
Exponentially increasing air pollution levels and subsequent degradation of air quality has prompted residents across all continents to install air purifiers in their houses, opening up vast growth opportunities for manufacturers, comments a Fact.MR analyst.
The residential air purifier market is dominated by international, regional, and domestic manufacturers. In order to increase revenue and strengthen their positions in this market, companies implement various strategies and initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, product development, distribution agreements, and technological investments.
- Panasonic will release a new air purifier in February 2022 called WhisperAir Repair Spot. This device is easy to install and does not require any maintenance.
- iRobot Corporation, an American manufacturer of consumer robots, acquired Aeris Cleantec AG, a Swiss maker of premium air purifiers based in Cham, Zug, in November 2021.
- The United Kingdom-based manufacturer of air purifiers Radic8 has entered into an agreement with Henry Schein, an American distributor of health care products, to distribute its products in North America and Europe in 2020.
Full access to this exclusive report is available at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7103
Key Segments Covered in the Residential Air Purifier Industry Survey
- In-Duct Residential Air Purifiers
- Standalone/Portable Residential Air Purifiers
- Residential Air Purifiers based on Ionic Filters
- Residential Air Purifiers based on Activated Carbon
- Residential Air Purifiers based on HEPA
- Residential Air Purifiers based on Other Applications
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR-
Key Question Answered in Residential Air Purifiers Market Report Survey:
- Residential Air Purifier Sales and Demand
- Residential Air Purifier Market Growth
- Residential Air Purifier Market Analysis
- Residential Air Purifier Market Overview
- Key Factors Impacting Residential Air Purifier Market
- What are the key drivers impacting the Residential Air Purifiers market
- Constraints shaping the growth of the Residential Air Purifiers market market study
More valuable insights into the Residential Air Purifiers market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the Residential Air Purifier Market, Residential Air Purifier Sales and Demand, analyzing forecast statistics to 2019 and beyond.
Discover Fact.MR’s complete coverage in the field of industrial goods:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trends, Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Market Overview 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Market Overview 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chillers Market – Market forecast, trend analysis and competition monitoring – Global market overview 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Blog URL: https://blog.factmr.com/