The global constipation-laxative market was valued at US$ 5.9 Bn in 2019, and is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030). The adoption of Sedentary lifestyles have induced unhealthy eating habits and inadequate exercise. As a result of prolonged inactivity, water consumption has also diminished. Since water is an important element to regulate proper bowel movement, its absence has led to increased incidences of constipation and other irregular bowel movements.
The market for constipation laxatives has found increased sales amongst the pool of patients with existing chronic ailments such as diabetes, hypothyroidism and anorectal disorders. A recent study has revealed that six out of ten diabetics report experiencing constipation. Diabetes causes diabetic neuropathy which can damage the vagus nerve, which controls the movement of food through the digestive tract. Due to this, solid wastes are not processed properly, leading to constipation.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4801t
Constipation Laxative Market: Segmentation
FactMR’s study has done the segmentation of the constipation laxative market on the basis of mode of mechanism, route of administration, distribution channel, across five regions.
|Mode of Mechanism
- Bulk Forming
- Emollient(Stool softeners)
- Saline Laxatives
|Route of Administration
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4801
Global Constipation Laxative Market – Scope Of The Report
The global constipation laxative market is anticipated to witness a notable upsurge during the forecast period 2020 to 2030, conferring to a new Fact.MR study. The study promotes crucial trends that are presently determining the growth of constipation laxative market. This newly published and perceptive report sheds light on vital dynamics, which are likely to convert the future of constipation laxative market, in turn generating worthwhile opportunities for key companies as well as evolving players who are interested in the manufacturing of constipation laxative.
Constipation laxative market study is a detailed market intellect on key revenue progression factors, challenges, industry trends, and opportunities, which will eventually influence the growth of constipation laxative market. The report primarily conveys a summary of the constipation laxative market, considering present and upcoming constipation laxative industry scenarios, to reveal striking sides relating to the acceptance of constipation laxative across prominent regional markets.
A detailed assessment on few of the constipation laxative raw material suppliers accessible in the report allows the report readers to obtain detailed findings that have resulted from constipation laxative supply chain analysis, business execution, and value chain analysis across the regional markets incorporated in the report. A list of prominent companies functioning within the constipation laxative market provided in the report enhances reliability of this ample research study.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4801
Key Takeaways of Constipation-Laxative Market Study
- Bulk Forming emerged as the largest segment by mode of mechanism representing 36% of revenue share in the constipation-laxative market in 2019. This is attributed to be prescribed as a first line of therapy for the constipation treatment to soothe bowel movement. Bulking- forming agents absorb water and swell in the intestines to create a softer, bulky stool that is easy to pass.
- By route of administration, oral accounted for the highest revenue in 2019, and is projected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. Oral laxatives are medicines taken by mouth to encourage bowel movements to relieve constipation. Rectal laxatives are usually used for children in case of constipation.
- Retail pharmacies accounted for major revenue share of 45% owing to its OTC product which easily procured by any individual experiencing an upset stomach, aiding the growth of laxative market.
- Cumulatively, North America and Europe are expected to contribute more than 60% market share, with North America expanding at a CAGR of ~5.5% during the forecast period. Increased prevalence of constipation, rising awareness of gastrointestinal diseases within the general population and government support for quality healthcare contributed to the dominance of North America in the constipation-laxative market.
“The scope of the constipation laxatives market is set burgeon immensely in the future, attributed to increasing prevalence of constipation disorders. Market players have strengthened their operations in the hot spots by virtue of a combination of various strategies and leveraged their presence,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
For More Insight- https://www.factmr.com/article/124/latest-trends-in-the-healthcare-industry-how-has-it-transformed-businesses
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com