As of 2021, revenues from the market for stroke post processing software totaled US$ 141 Mn. The industry is likely to experience a Y-o-Y expansion rate of 26% in 2022, reaching US$ 178 Mn. Globally, the market is forecast to reach US$ 417.53 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 8.9%.
Increased penetration of artificial intelligence and other technological advancements has led to a broader uptake across key healthcare settings. Among all end users, hospitals & clinics will capture 76% of global revenues, while demand for mobile and tablet based software will incline at an 8.7% value CAGR until 2032.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7133
Key Segments Covered in the Stroke Processing Industry Study
- Desktop-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- Mobile Phones & Tablet-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- CT Scan-based Stroke Post Processing Software
- MRI-based Stroke Post Processing Software
By Software Type
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Ischemic Stroke
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Other Diseases
By End Use
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Hospitals & Clinics
- Stroke Post Processing Software for Specialty Centers & Others
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7133
The market for stroke post processing software appears highly consolidated, with the presence of a handful of service providers. There is a profound increase in R&D investments for deploying AI-based stroke management solutions, providing immense growth opportunities for key players. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In February 2019, iSchemaView introduced the RAPID ANGIO neuroimaging solution for the angiography suite. This software integrates iSchemaView’s RAPID software with syngo DynaCT Multiphase from Siemens Healthineers. The technology delivers a powerful imaging solution for acute stroke patients
- In August 2020, the Stroke International Services Can Tho General Hospital (SIS) partnered with Siemens Healthineers to deploy the MAGNETOM Lumina 3T MRI System, which helps improve the ability to detect tumors, complex neurology scanning and whole-body scanning procedures.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7133
Who is the Dominant End User of Stroke Post Processing Software?
Bulk of Stroke Post Processing Software to be deployed in Hospitals & Clinics
By end-use, hospitals & clinics are expected to contribute over 3/4th of the global market revenue, according to Fact.MR. Given the high incidence of hospitalization rates, demand across this segment is expected to grow prolifically in the forthcoming years.
Hospitals & clinics possess the required treatment and diagnosis infrastructure, including advanced imaging systems. As a result, key players are incorporating innovations designed to create commercial healthcare settings oriented stroke post processing software.
For More Insight- https://www.factmr.com/article/124/latest-trends-in-the-healthcare-industry-how-has-it-transformed-businesses
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com