250-page market study on digital transaction management by Fact MR, a leading business and competitive intelligence provider
ICT companies are widely adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue to work from home. The emphasis on rapid automation, the use of real-time operation in various end-use sectors such as automotive, food and beverage and others will drive growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Digital Transaction Management market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Digital Transaction Management market across various industries and regions.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7108
The global digital transaction management market revenue was estimated at USD 8.01 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25% from 2022 to 2032. The market is estimated to reach USD 93.25 billion by the end of 2032.
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Digital Transaction Management market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Fact.MR Latest Report Provides Detailed Analysis of the Digital Transaction Management Market
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Digital Transaction Management Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and the Digital Transaction Management Market growth.
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=7108
A number of innovative features are being added to digital transaction management solutions provided by market players. Among the features of the system are automatic reminders, seamless document generation, automated tracking and configurable workflows. Furthermore, vendors are developing solutions that are compliant with various standards regarding global security conditions as well as auditing of agreements. As part of their efforts to solidify their market positions, market players are particularly focusing on new product development, strategic partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and business expansions.
- OneSpan announced in September 2021 that BankID, a personal electronic identification that is used by all banks in Norway, is utilizing anti-fraud and cloud authentication solutions from OneSpan.
- In 2019, as part of Nintex’s Nintex Promapp service, Nintex introduced its Nintex Workflow Generator, which automates the process of creating workflows.
- The Dropbox acquisition of HelloSign in March 2019 was worth $230 million USD. WelcomeWorks WCA, HelloSign’s flagship service, is a big reason for the company’s popularity. In 2019, HelloWorks’ UI was upgraded to provide customers with a seamless and intuitive onboarding experience. It’s a complete WCA solution that automates operations based on documents.
The demand for Digital Transaction Managements is expected to rise over the forecast period and the market is projected to gain a global market size worth of US$ 10.01 Bn by the end of 2022.
Growth in this market is mainly due to a paradigm shift to workflow automation across a wide range of industries and various verticals. All over the world, companies are looking to adopt efficient and seamless business methods, which can be applied wherever they are located. The growing demand for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) solutions could be due to an improving customer experience and a reduction in transaction times, thereby stimulating the market during the forecast period.
Full access to this exclusive report is available at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7108
Key Segments Covered in the Digital Transaction Management Industry Survey
- Digital Transaction Management Software
- Digital Transaction Management Hardware
- Digital Transaction Management Services
- Digital Transaction Document Archival
- Digital Transaction Workflow Automation
- Digital Transaction Authentication
- Digital Transaction Management Solutions for Electronic Signatures
By End User
- Digital Transaction Management for SMEs
- Digital Transaction Management for Large Enterprises
- Digital Transaction Management for BFSI
- Digital Transaction Management for IT & Telecom
- Digital Transaction Management for Real Estate
- Digital Transaction Management for Retail
- Digital Transaction Management for Healthcare
- Digital Transaction Management for Government
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-breast-augmentation-to-account-for-nearly-45-of-autologous-fat-grafting-factmr-301273860.html
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.
Check out Fact.MR’s comprehensive technology coverage:
Portable Audio Amplifiers Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Air Conditioner Remote Control Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Learning Remotes Market – Forecast, Trend Analysis and Competitive Tracking – Global Review 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit Number: Golden Tower AU-01-H (AU),
Parcel No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,