As per a revised report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global alkyl polyglucoside market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 1.1 Bn by 2021, and expand at an impressive CAGR of more than 8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Latest alkyl polyglucoside market analysis published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, shows that global demand enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of 7.7% in 2021, to total 584 KT. Admixtures for cement, concrete & plaster application displayed negative Y-o-Y growth of 0.1% to total 26 KT, while industrial & institutional cleaners were up 0.6% to 91 KT over the same period.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=747
Recent developments in homecare products have provided a major push to the alkyl polyglucoside business. Alkyl polyglucoside is an extensively used element in producing surface cleaners, dishwashing detergents, and laundry detergents. Revenue breakup of alkyl polyglucoside weighed heavy on home care applications compared to personal care applications in FY2020. COVID-19 has provided a major boost to alkyl polyglucoside use in home care applications.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global alkyl polyglucoside market is anticipated to add 2X value by 2031 as compared to 2021.
- Home care applications capture a governing share of the market, and are set to create around US$ 1,157 Mn opportunity by 2031.
- Coco is the fastest-growing product type segment, owing to rapid growth of production across Canada and the United States.
- APEJ is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and is expected to gain 879 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- Emulsifying agents, as a primary function, are anticipated to lose around 338 BPS over the next ten years.
- China, France, and the United States of America are key countries dominating the demand for alkyl polyglucoside.
Request Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=747
Market Segments Covered in Alkyl Polyglucoside Industry Analysis
- Coco Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Lauryl Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Decyl Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Capryl Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Surface Cleaners
- Dishwashing Detergents
- Laundry Detergents
- Other Homecare Products
Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/747
Manufacturers of surface cleaners are inclining towards bio-surfactants, owing to stringent regulations in various regions across the globe. Using this as an advantage, alkyl polyglucoside producers are partnering with manufacturers of surface cleaners and related products to boost their sales and profits.
For More Insights- https://www.einpresswire.com/article/556509410/demand-from-personal-care-cosmetic-products-to-drive-the-growth-of-solid-sericin-in-skincare
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com