The global managed services market was valued at US$ 242.9 Billion in 2021, and is projected to register a Y-o-Y increase of 7.8% in 2022 to be valued at US$ 262 Billion.
During the 2022-2032 period of assessment, demand is expected to rise at a 7.4% value CAGR, likely to reach US$ 535.7 Billion by the end of the said forecast period.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample Of This Report:-
Prominent Key Players Of The Managed Services Market Survey Report:
Key Segments Covered in the Managed Services Market Study
by Service Type :
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Managed Antivirus/Antimalware
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Risk and Compliance Management
- Managed Vulnerability Management
- Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Managed Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Managed Encryption
- Others (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation and Managed Data Loss Prevention (DLP))
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Local Area Network
- Managed Wireless Fidelity
- Managed Virtual Private Network
- Managed Wide Area Network
- Network Monitoring
- Managed Network Security
- Managed Data Centre and IT infrastructure services
- Storage Management
- Server Management
- Managed Print Services
- Others (Application and Middleware Management, and Database Management)
- Managed Communication and Collaboration Services
- Managed Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Others (Managed Email Services)
- Managed Mobility Services
- Device Life Cycle Management
- Application Management
- Managed Information Services
- Business Process Management
- Managed Operational Support System/Business Support System
by Deployment Type :
- Cloud Managed Services
- On-premises Managed Services
by Organisation Size :
- Managed Services for SMEs
- Managed Services for Large Enterprises
by Vertical :
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Other Verticals
by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Need More Information On Our Reporting Methodology? Click here:-
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Managed Services Market report provide to the readers?
- Managed Services fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Managed Services player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Managed Services in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Managed Services.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at :-
The report covers following Managed Services Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Managed Services market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Managed Services
- Latest industry Analysis on Managed Services Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Managed Services Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Managed Services demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Managed Services major players
- Managed Services Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Managed Services demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Managed Services Market report include:
- How the market for Managed Services has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Managed Services on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Managed Services?
- Why the consumption of Managed Services highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Managed Services market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Managed Services market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Managed Services market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Managed Services market.
- Leverage: The Managed Services market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Managed Services market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583