ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Productivity Management Software. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Productivity Management Software Market across various industries and regions.
Download Sample Copy of This Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7128
Key Segments Covered in the Productivity Management Software Industry Survey
- By Solution
- Structured Work Management
- AI & Predictive Analytics
- Content Management & Collaboration
- By Deployment
- By Enterprise
- Small & Mid-Size Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By 2022, the global productivity management software market is expected to reach US$ 53.44 Bn.
- The demand for productivity management software increased by 11% between 2017 and 2021.
- Over the forecast period, North America is expected to account for around 36% of global revenue.
- Asia Pacific’s productivity management software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% from 2022 to 2032.
- Performance management software for SMEs are predicted to exhibit the highest CAGR of 18.7%.
- At over 56% in 2022, the cloud-based PMS segment is projected to hold the largest share of revenue.
- The CAGR of on-premise deployment is forecast to reach over 7% during the forecast period.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7128
To improve productivity and customer experience, vendors focus on improving content management, workflow management, task management, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics software solutions. The main strategy of participants is to launch new products and update existing software solutions.
- In June 2020, Slack Technologies and Amazon Web Services announced their partnership, which will enable deep integration between Amazon AppFlow and AWS Chatbot.
- In April 2020, Microsoft announced it would rename its productivity software solution Office 365 to Microsoft 365.
- In August 2020, Monday.com signed a partnership agreement with Xertica, a leading cloud computing consulting firm in Latin America. The partnership was intended to help companies become more competitive by enabling them to achieve their goals with their remote teams.
Key Question answered in the survey of Productivity Management Software market report:
- Sales and Demand of Productivity Management Software
- Growth of Productivity Management Software Market
- Market Analysis of Productivity Management Software
- Market Insights of Productivity Management Software
- Key Drivers Impacting the Productivity Management Software market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Productivity Management Software market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Productivity Management Software
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7128
More Valuable Insights on Productivity Management Software Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Productivity Management Software, Sales and Demand of Productivity Management Software, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
For More Insight- https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2022/08/09/2495426/0/en/Increasing-Preference-for-Independent-Lifestyle-among-Elderly-to-Favor-Disabled-and-Elderly-Assistive-Technology-Demand-Opines-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com