The global market for psyllium is valued at USD 256.38 Million at present in 2022. The market is anticipated to continue growth and surpass a valuation of USD 618.17 Million by end of 2032. The market is expected to gain growth with a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast duration.
Psyllium is a type of herb used across the world as a medicinal commodity. The nutraceutical features of this make it an ideal fiber for a bulk laxative. Dietary fibres from psyllium are largely exploited as food ingredients and pharmacological supplements in order to help in weight control, reduce serum lipid levels, and the regulation of glucose control, especially in patients with diabetes. Psyllium is thus becoming popular and is being explored by manufacturers as well as consumers for its benefits.
For entire list of market players, request for TOC here:
Companies in the this industry are facing heavy competition with rising market players. However, hygiene, product quality, and taste are key parameters that successfully differentiate between leading and lacking manufacturers. The manufacturers in the market are experimenting with forms and blends with other materials in order to expand their product portfolio and applications across industries. Branding and strategic promotion also play a crucial role in market dominance by some companies. Companies giving information about ingredients and pack contents are likely to gain customer loyalty as customers are now looking for chemical-free natural compounds.
Key Companies Profiled:
- JYOT Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Satnam Psyllium Industries
- Gayatri Psyllium Industries
- Psyllium Labs LLC
- Balisana Isabgol
- Ispasen Remedies
- K V Agro Products Ltd.
- Shree Mahalaxmi Psyllium Pvt. Ltd.
- Shubh Psyllium Industries
- Premcem Gums Pvt. Ltd.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
- On the basis of product type :
- Husk Powder
- Industrial Powder
- On the basis of origin :
- On the basis of the application :
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Industrial Purposes
- On the basis of Regions :
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
Get A Special Pricing for Key Players & Start-ups, Inquire Now !!!
( Christmas Offer, Get 20% 30% Discount , Hurry !!! )
Questionnaire answered in the Psyllium Market report include:
- How the market for Psyllium has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Psyllium on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Psyllium?
- Why the consumption of Psyllium highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Psyllium market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Psyllium market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Psyllium market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Psyllium market.
- Leverage: The Psyllium market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Psyllium market.
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583