The global assisted reproductive technology (ART) market is expected to be worth US$ 24.5 billion in fiscal year 2022, up from US$ 23 billion in fiscal year 2021. From 2023 to 2032, the market is expected to grow at a 6.2% CAGR, reaching a value of US$ 44.71 billion by the end of 2032.
Approximately 190 million people worldwide experience infertility-related issues, in accordance with the World Health Organization Statistics 2021. Numerous variables, such as the rise in cigarette smoking, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), instances of obesity, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency (POC), and others, might be blamed for the growing incidence of infertility.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
To increase their market share, major companies are implementing a variety of measures, including new launches, R&D spending, and product portfolio growth.
- CooperSurgical bought Embryo Options, a well-known provider of cryo-storage software for reproductive clinics, in January 2021. Patients will benefit from Embryo Options platform by having access to its online resources, which will inform them about stored specimens for next ART treatment cycles.
- IVFTECH ApS (IVFtech) and its affiliated company, K4 Technology ApS, were purchased by Hamilton Throne Ltd., a global supplier of ART research, in July 2021. With the help of its affiliated company, K4, IVFtech is committed to offering laminar flow workstations and large-capacity incubators for ART. The acquisition cost 8 million USD.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports:
Key Companies Profiled:
- Cosmos Biomedical Ltd.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Microm U.K. Ltd.
- Cryolab Ltd.
- Vitrolife AB
- FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
- Bloom IVF Centre
- Ferring B.V.
- European Sperm Bank
- Merck KGaA
Key Segments Covered In The Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Report
- By Procedure :
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-donor
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-donor
- Embryo Banking
- By Technology :
- In-vitro Fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Artificial Insemination
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracervical Insemination (ICI)
- By End User :
- Fertility Clinics
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
( Christmas Offer, Get 20% 30% Discount , Hurry !!! )
Questionnaire answered in the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market report include:
- How the market for Assisted Reproductive Technology has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Assisted Reproductive Technology on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Assisted Reproductive Technology?
- Why the consumption of Assisted Reproductive Technology highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Assisted Reproductive Technology market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Assisted Reproductive Technology market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Assisted Reproductive Technology market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Assisted Reproductive Technology market.
- Leverage: The Assisted Reproductive Technology market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Assisted Reproductive Technology market.
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:-
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583