The global anti-drone market is likely to be estimated at US$ 1.1 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to top a market valuation of US$ 7.4 Billion by 2032, expanding at a stupendous CAGR of 20.9% from 2022 to 2032. Anti-drone system sales account for around 4% share of the global drone market globally; however, penetration is expected to increase rapidly in parallel to the increasing unit sales of drones across the world.
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, predicts thriving growth in demand for anti-drone devices over the years ahead. Anti-drone technology is used to identify and/or intercept unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and unwanted drones.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Key Takeaways from Market Study
• The global anti-drone market is projected to expand at 20.9% CAGR.
• North American region is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 678 billion over the forecast period.
• The China anti-drone market is predicted to expand rapidly at 22.3% CAGR
• Drone detection equipment accounted for a dominant market share at approximately 29.1% in 2021.
• Based on drone detection equipment, anti-drone radars are predicted to increase at a CAGR of 21.3% over the forecast period.
• Drone neutralization equipment is likely to account for a market value of US$ 291.6 million in 2022 and expand at a CAGR of around 21.1% over the forecast period.
Key manufacturers of anti-drone systems are constantly innovating to meet new challenges that are evolving daily. Prominent market players are focusing on a competitive market pricing strategy, which includes the installation of integrated systems along with high-end software.
Anti-drone companies are entering into collaborations and partnerships with governments and end-use industries for increasing the installation rate of anti-drone systems. Owing to the high need for security and rising drone demand, manufacturers are witnessing positive demand for military anti-drone technology.
• In April 2022, Thales and CS GROUP started working with their partners in France and Europe on a program capable of providing permanent deployable protection for critical infrastructure from drone threats.
• In April 2021, Dedrone announced the release of DedroneRapidResponse, its first portable drone detection unit. Nearly 300 different drone types are detected, identified, located, and analyzed by Dedrone.
• In January 2020 – Aveillant Limited, a Thales Company, announces that its anti-drone systems have been deployed at Heathrow as part of the airport’s bespoke set of end-to-end counter-drone measures provided by Operational Solutions Ltd to help to keep the country’s busiest airfield free from drones.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports :
Key Companies Profiled
• Advanced Protection Systems
• Avnon Group
• Battelle Memorial Institute
• Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd.
• Citadel Defense
• DeTect Inc.
• D-Fend Solutions A.D. Ltd.
• Droneshield ltd
• Grumman Corp.
• Guard from Above BV
• Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
• Leonardo s.p.a
• Liteye Systems, Inc.
• Mydefence Communication
• Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
• Raytheon Technologies Corp.
• SRC Inc.
• TeleRadio Engineering Pte Ltd.
• Thales group
Key Segments Covered in Anti-Drone Industry Survey
• By Component :
o Drone Detection Equipment
Drone Detection Radars
RF Spectrum Analyzers
Video Surveillance Systems
o Drone Neutralization Equipment
Stationary and Mobile Jammers
Drone Capture Nets
o Concealed Threat Detection Systems
o Long-range Acoustic Devices (LRAD)
Security and Integration Software
Video Enhancement and Analysis Software
• By Range :
o < 200 Mtr
o 200 Mtr – 1 Km
o 1 Km – 4 Km
o 4 Km – 20 Km
o >25 Km
• By End User :
o Homeland Security Departments
o Military & Defense Departments
o Airport Operators
o Commercial Security Service Providers
o Critical Infrastructure Owners
• By Region :
o North America
o Latin America
o East Asia
o South Asia & Oceania
o Middle East & Africa
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
( Christmas Offer, Get 20% 30% Discount , Hurry !!! )
Questionnaire answered in the Anti-Drone Market report include:
• How the market for Anti-Drone has grown?
• What is the present and future outlook of the global Anti-Drone on the basis of region?
• What are the challenges and opportunities for the Anti-Drone?
• Why the consumption of Anti-Drone highest in region?
• In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
• Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Anti-Drone market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
• Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Anti-Drone market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
• Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
• Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Anti-Drone market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Anti-Drone market.
• Leverage: The Anti-Drone market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
• Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
• Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Anti-Drone market.
Explore Fact.MR’s More Insights on the Technology Domain
Data Center Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/data-center-market-to-garner-us-279-billion-by-2032-projects-factmr-301493940.html
Customer Data Platform Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introduction-of-novel-industry-specific-customer-data-platforms-to-accelerate-the-demand-at-13-8-cagr-in-the-us-301560060.html
Financial Analytics Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/small–medium-enterprises-ramping-up-their-security-through-cloud-based-financial-analytics-deployment-301522631.html
Industrial PC Market : https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/advent-of-industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-in-manufacturing-sector-to-drive-sales-of-industrial-pc-at-7-4-cagr-301524148.html
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583