Whole Grain and Welding Machinery Market research is essentially helpful for companies operating in the industry. This market is moderate to highly competitive owing to a large number of market players. This report provides strategic profiling of prominent market players and their market share. The different functional areas of marketing are covered here and include consumer behavior, product, sales, distribution channel, pricing, advertising, and physical distribution.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7861
The large-scale Whole Grain and Welding Machinery Market report has been dispensed after a thorough study of various key market segments like market size, latest trends, market threats, and key drivers driving the market. This industry report offers information on product development, market sales, regional trade, investment calculation, investment opportunity, trade outlook, policy, regional market, and other important characteristic of the industry. The market research report is generated with a combination of steps that uses a nice blend of industry insights, practical solutions, and the latest tools and technology. An international Whole Grain and Welding Machinery Market marketing report serves all business purposes and endows with the best market research and analysis performed with advanced tools and techniques.
The global welding machinery market is predicted to reach US$ 25 billion by 2032, expanding at 6.7% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, as per this new industry analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global welding machinery market is valued at US$ 13 billion in 2022.
- Global sales of welding machinery are estimated to reach US$ 25 billion by 2032.
- The global market is anticipated to evolve at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific accounted for a 35.4% share of the global market in 2021.
- The welding machinery market in the United States garnered US$ 2.9 billion in 2021.
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements:
- YesWelder is a start-up firm based in Boulder, Colorado, which develops welding equipment and accessories for welding professionals. According to the company, its new MP200 welding equipment is a five-in-one machine capable of four distinct types of welding capabilities (MIG, MMA, FCAW, and TIG) and plasma cutting. The company produced the MP200 to decrease the need for and cost of many devices that can only execute one task.
- In February 2021, Lincoln Electric unveiled the new Vantage 441X, the latest addition to its Vantage range of diesel engine-driven welders/generators.
- Lincoln Electric launched a VRTEX OxyFuel Cutting feature in December 2020 that blends welding and cutting by allowing users to practice torch cutting safely and virtually in partnership with The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric firm and the cutting leader.
- In November 2020, ESAB and YASKAWA, renowned robot and robot system businesses, signed a global partnership deal to develop and commercialize the XCellerator series of pre-engineered robotic welding systems.
Key Suppliers of Welding Machinery
- Fronius International GmbH
- ACRO Automation Systems, Inc
- Sonics & Materials, Inc
- Hobart Brothers LLC
- Carl Cloos Schweisstechnik GmbH
- Miller Electric Mfg. LLC
- Coherent, Inc
- Panasonic Corporation
- Daihen Corporation
- Denyo Co., Ltd
- KUKA AG
- IGM Robotersysteme AG
Full Access to this Report Is Available:
( Christmas Sale! , LIMITED TIME OFFER ! Get 20% 30% Discount )
Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global welding machinery market from 2022 to 2032. Countries such as India, China, Japan, and South Korea are projected to support high market growth in Asia Pacific. The fast expansion of the automotive industry and increased vehicle manufacturing are expected to drive the demand for welding machinery in the region.
Key Segments of Welding Machinery Industry Research
- By Product Type:
- Arc Welding
- Oxy-Fuel Welding
- Resistance Welding
- Laser Beam Welding
- Other Product Types
- By Type:
- By End Use:
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Other End Uses
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global welding machinery market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product type (arc welding, oxy-fuel welding, resistance welding, laser beam welding, other product types), type (automatic, semi-automatic, manual), and end use (automotive, building & construction, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, marine, other end uses) across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories.
US Sales Office :
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583