The projected valuation of the trauma care centres market is estimated to reach USD 28.58 billion by the year 2032, reflecting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.50% during the period from 2022 to 2032. Furthermore, it is anticipated that the market value of trauma care centres will amount to USD 13.87 billion in 2022. The Trauma Care Centers market is a critical component of the healthc...
Conventional ways of producing carbon black over the years have been polluting the environment. This can mainly be attributed to the use of traditional furnaces and partially burning of crude oil. Additionally, inability of companies to effectively curb pollution from the production of carbon black has compelled governments to draft stringent policies. For instance, in 2018 three major carbon black producers were imposed with a total fine of US$ 2.5 Mn for not being able to control air pollution coming out of their manufacturing facilities.
Attributed to the above concerns, companies have now started to adopt sustainable practices in their business operations. For instance, Birla Carbon in May 2021, announced the launching of sustainable carbon material CONTINUA with the aim of including circularity in its business. Similar key trends practiced by manufacturers across the carbon black industry are presented by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, in its recently launched report.
Download Sample Copy of This Report :- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6986
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Rubber carbon black by grade is projected to provide highest absolute $ opportunity during the forecast period.
- Based on production method, furnace black is projected to rise at a high single-digit CAGR over the next ten years.
- On the basis of application, consumption of carbon black for tire production is anticipated to expand 2X by 2031.
- East Asia is projected to capture around 40% global carbon black market share by 2031.
- South Asia & Oceania to account for around 13% market share by 2031-end.
“Tyre production to remain the forefront of carbon black consumption till 2025 under the likely scenario,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6986
- Standard Grade Carbon Black
- Specialty Grade Carbon Black
By Production Method
- Furnace Black
- Thermal Black
- Carbon Black for Printing Inks
- Carbon Black for Paints & Coatings
- Carbon Black for Packaging
- Carbon Black for Batteries
- Carbon Black for Plastics
- Carbon Black for Tires
Get Full Access of This Premium Report :- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6986
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- Round-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583