The global fortified wine market is estimated to evolve at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2023 to 2033. The market stands at US$ 13 billion in 2023 and is slated to reach US$ 25 billion by 2033-end.
The adoption of dry wines is projected to rise at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. Due to the lack of sugar in dry wines, diabetics can easily consume them.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Key fortified wine producers are concentrating on creating new formulations and releasing new products in the market. Top companies also pursue new product development because product differentiation broadens their customer base.
Intense innovation from the major businesses has resulted from the increased customer desire for new and distinctive flavors to satisfy their changing preferences.
- To support its long-term innovation objectives and future commercial expansion, E. & J. Gallo Winery announced that it will invest US$ 423 billion in the construction of a new manufacturing facility and distribution hub.
- In 2021, E&J Gallo, a California-based wine company, revealed that it had sold its two most important fortified wine brands to Precept Wine, a Seattle-based business. Precept had purchased the company’s fortified wine brands Fairbanks and Sheffield Cellars. It is anticipated that this initiative would improve Precept’s expanding wine portfolio and increase its total footprint.
Prominent Key players of the Fortified Wine market survey report:
- Bacardi Limited
- E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
- The Wine Group LLC
- Sogevinus Fine Wines
- F.LLI GANCIA & C. S.p.A
- Sogrape SGPS
Key Segments Covered in Fortified Wine Industry Research
- By Product:
- By Sweetness Level:
- By Sales Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Liquor Stores
- By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Need more information on our reporting methodology? Click here:-
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Fortified Wine Market report provide to the readers?
- Fortified Wine fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Fortified Wine player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Fortified Wine in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Fortified Wine.
Full Access of this Report Is Available at
The report covers following Fortified Wine Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Fortified Wine market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Fortified Wine
- Latest industry Analysis on Fortified Wine Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Fortified Wine Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Fortified Wine demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Fortified Wine major players
- Fortified Wine Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Fortified Wine demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Fortified Wine Market report include:
- How the market for Fortified Wine has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Fortified Wine on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Fortified Wine?
- Why the consumption of Fortified Wine highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
For More Insights of Fact.MR Trending Report:
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed . Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
21st floor , 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583