Growth of the According to a latest report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider on polymer nanocomposites, the market is projected to reach US$ 9 Bn by 2031, surging at a CAGR of 16% over the coming ten years. polymer nanocomposites market is primarily driven by supportive government regulations for use of nanocomposites in packaging and food & beverages, thereby increasing demand from these end-use industries. Polymer nanocomposites are used in the automotive industry to improve the durability of components such as headlamp covers, engine covers, tires, and interior and exterior components. Increase in demand for weight reduction in vehicles to enhance fuel efficiency has further driven demand for nanocomposites.
Asia Pacific emerged as a lucrative market for polymer nanocomposites, and the region is also expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Key countries such as Japan, India, and China are propelling the growth of nanocomposites in the Asia Pacific region.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6704
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Market for polymer nanocomposites expected to grow 1.8X in value by 2031.
- Demand for clay-based nanocomposites to surge at a CAGR of 20%
- Market in North America holds close to 35% of global revenue share.
- Market in China expected to reach US$ 3.3 Bn by 2031.
- Industry in Japan expected to progress at 18.5% CAGR across assessment period.
- Demand for carbon nanotube-based nanocomposites to heighten over coming 10 years.
- Application of polymer nanocomposites in packaging industry to rise over coming years.
Product launches and business expansion are leading strategies adopted by key players in this market in order to expand their geographic reach and improve their product portfolios in the global market.
Expansion covers 25% share out of the strategies adopted by key market players. Product launches, the most preferred strategy, are adopted by many companies in order to increase their product range for polymer nanocomposites.
- The Arkema Group and RTP Company are leading companies, which have adopted expansion and product launch as their key business strategies.
- Alpine Advanced Materials announced to commercially license and sell thermoplastic nanocomposites developed by Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in 2019. This new material will be used to replace many metal parts in the seats, interiors, galleys, and trays in an aircraft.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6704
Key Segments Covered in Polymer Nanocomposites Industry Research
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Metal Oxide
- Polymer Nanocomposites Used in Packaging
- Polymer Nanocomposites Used in Automotive
- Polymer Nanocomposites Used in Electronics & Semiconductors
- Polymer Nanocomposites Used in Aerospace & Defence
- Polymer Nanocomposites Used in Coatings
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6704
The global polymer nanocomposites market is fragmented with a few major players. Business expansion is the leading strategy adopted by key players in this market in order to strengthen their foothold across the landscape.
Major companies include Arkema Group, Evonik Industries AG, Nanocyl SA, Nanophase Technologies Corporation, and SHOWA DENKO K.K.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583