The global isobutylene market is poised to embark on a positive growth trajectory, registering a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Isobutylene is the largest C4 chemical produced during C4 cracking, accounting for over 50% of the global C4 chemical production in 2019. The scenario is projected to continue, owing to increasing consumption of isobutylene in the production of MTBE and ETBE.
Isobutylene is a highly versatile gas and is used as fuel additive, intermediate in butyl rubber, and in cosmetics, chemicals, and others. With the efficacy to act as an antioxidant, additive, intermediate and feedstock, isobutylene remains a material of choice among manufacturers in numerous industries. Increasing demand for isobutylene in production of antioxidants, fragrances, and gas odorization products is set to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3786?PJ
Isobutylene Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has segmented the isobutylene market on the basis of grade, function, end-use industry, and region.
- Chemical & Cosmetics
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
“This Table of Contents prepared is confidential and intended exclusively for the individual or entity with whom it is being shared. Reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying this to any party other than addressee(s) is unauthorized and prohibited.”
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Global Isobutylene Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Global Isobutylene Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Global Isobutylene Market
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa,Rest of MEA)
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Global Isobutylene Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets