The global sales of self-loading concrete mixer market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 8.96 billion in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 7.5% to reach US$ 18.48 billion by the end of 2032.
The top 5 companies in the world that are manufacturing self-loading concrete mixers account for more than one-fourth market share. Revenue from self-loading concrete mixer sales accounts for 6%-7% share of the global construction equipment market.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Market players are forming constructive collaborations with real estate and construction companies. They are also focusing on diversifying their product offerings by integrating diverse technologies, such as the integration of smart devices in mixers. Additionally, market players are focusing on investing their resources and capital in R&D to increase their geographical footprint.
For instance :
- In Feb 2022, Schwing Stetter Group announced a strategic cooperation with Gulf Oil to meet the growing demand from the infrastructure and building sectors.
- In Jan. 2020, Fiori invested in a DB460 concrete batch vehicle. This is a self-loading, four-wheel-drive cement mixer machine with a drum that can be oriented in any direction, along a 240-degree arc
Key Companies Profiled:
- Aimix Group
- AJAX Engineering
- China Hongfu Machinery
- Fiori Group
- Haomei Machinery
- Imma Global
- Jufeng Machinery
- Luton Group
- LuZun Machinery
- by Concrete Output :
- Up to 2.0 m3
- 2.1-6.0 m3
- 6.1-10.0 m3
- Above 10 m3
- by Drum Rotation :
- by Water Tank Capacity :
- Up to 300 Ltrs
- 301-600 Ltrs
- 601-800 Ltrs
- Above 800 Ltrs
- by Engine Power :
- Up to 50 HP
- 50 – 80 HP
- 80 – 120 HP
- Above 120 HP
- by Bucket Capacity :
- Up to 250 Ltrs
- 250-500 Ltrs
- 500-750 Ltrs
- Above 750 Ltrs
- by Ownership :
- Private Fleets
- Rental Fleets
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Self-Loading Concrete Mixer industry. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the industry stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Self-Loading Concrete Mixer industry, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of industry get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Self-Loading Concrete Mixer industry and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Self-Loading Concrete Mixer industry.
- Leverage: The Self-Loading Concrete Mixer industry can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Self-Loading Concrete Mixer industry.