The global industrial motor brakes market is currently valued at US$ 1.34 billion and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% to reach a market valuation of US$ 2.08 billion by 2032-end.
Industrial brakes use the kinetic energy that is created by friction between surfaces to stop the motion and employ friction to hold rotating or moving pieces in place when necessary. Construction, forestry, axle, trailer, defence, agricultural, material handling, and utility industries all make use of industrial brakes for partial or total halting purposes.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
To increase the output of automated guided vehicles (AGV) and electric cars, manufacturers are focusing heavily on reducing machine stop time, which has led them to turn to industrial motor brakes.
Industrial motor brakes also enable pulley tension maintenance, the activation of dynamic brakes, and precise movement and stop, all of which preserve worker safety.
Strong industrial motor brakes are in higher demand due to the growing need to stop motors instantly to prevent worker or product harm.
The companies provide a wide variety of products and have robust global distribution networks. To maintain their market position, they have used measures such as new product development, merger, contracts, and alliances.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Warner Electric, Inc.
- Brook Crompton UK Ltd.
- Sterling Controls
- Ogura Industrial Corp.
- Altra Industrial Motion.
- Force Control Industries
- Toshiba International Corporation
Key Segments Covered in Industrial Motor Brakes Industry Research
- By Type :
- DC Brakes
- AC Brakes
- By Braking Mode :
- Overhauling Braking
- Load-assisted Braking
- Soft-stop Braking
- By Application :
- Regenerative Braking
- Dynamic Braking
- By End Use :
- Metals & Mining
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Questionnaire answered in the Industrial Motor Brakes Market report include:
- How the market for Industrial Motor Brakes has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Industrial Motor Brakes on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Industrial Motor Brakes?
- Why the consumption of Industrial Motor Brakes highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Industrial Motor Brakes market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Industrial Motor Brakes market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Industrial Motor Brakes market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Industrial Motor Brakes market.
- Leverage: The Industrial Motor Brakes market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Industrial Motor Brakes market.