Sales of automotive catalytic converter devices across the world are predicted to surge at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2022 and 2032. Currently, the global automotive catalytic converter devices market accounts for a valuation of US$ 53.26 billion and is expected to reach US$ 112.86 billion by the end of 2032.
Catalysts used in converters are usually palladium, rhodium, platinum, and others. As palladium has a low cost and better selectivity & activity than other materials, it is the most widely used catalyst in automotive converters.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
The main growth tactics of automotive catalytic converter device manufacturers include product launches, alliances and cooperation, company growth, acquisitions, and R&D. One of the main techniques used by major industry players is product launch. It aids businesses in extending their market reach and continuously offering customers cutting-edge items.
Automotive catalytic converter device providers are using cutting-edge distribution techniques by providing online catalogues rather than delivering directly to automakers.
For instance :
- Global leader in vehicle catalytic converters – Tenneco, Inc. – made the strategic choice to relocate its Ontario and Georgia factories to Ohio. As part of an endeavor to restructure its worldwide production footprint towards increased operational performance and to address changing market dynamics and capacity requirements, Tenneco, Inc. has planned to close its OE (original equipment) ride control plants.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports :
Key Companies Profiled :
- Benteler International AG
- Tenneco Inc.
- Faurecia SA
- BASF Catalysts
- Clean Diesel Technologies
- Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd.
- FUTABA INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
- Jetex Exhausts Ltd
- Sango Co., Ltd.
- by Material :
- by Product :
- Diesel Oxidation Catalytic Converters
- Two-way Oxidation Catalytic Converters
- Three-way Oxidation Reduction Catalytic Converters
- by Sales Channel :
- by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Questionnaire answered in the Accident Recorders Market report include:
- How the market for Accident Recorders has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Accident Recorders on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Accident Recorders?
- Why the consumption of Accident Recorders highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Accident Recorders market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the market stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Accident Recorders market, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of market get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Accident Recorders market and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Accident Recorders market.
- Leverage: The Accident Recorders market can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Accident Recorders market.