The global sales of bio-based coolants market is currently valued at US$ 1.16 billion and is predicted to increase in size at a CAGR of 3.2% to reach a market valuation of US$ 1.6 billion by the end of 2032.
Revenue from the sales of bio-based coolants accounted for 21.5% share of the global coolants market at the end of 2021.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
Key suppliers of bio-based coolants are investing their resources in sustainable environmental practices to contribute towards less waste, high efficiency, and low cost. They are focusing on providing end-to-end solutions in tandem with exceeding customer expectations.
- Dynalene Inc. recently received an investment of US$ 25,000 to conduct product testing and validation for large customer specifications to manufacture de-ionizing filter cartridges for use in the coolant loops of charging stations of electric vehicles, fuel cells, computers, and heat-producing electronics
- In 2021, Saint-Gobain announced the acquisition of Chryso. This acquisition is likely to strengthen the presence of the company in the construction chemicals market over the coming years.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Dynalene Inc.
- Orison Marketing
- Salathe Oil Company
- Star Brite, Inc.
- Hangsterfer’s Laboratories, Inc.
- Kilfrost Limited
- Petron Scientech, Inc.
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
- by Type :
- Ethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
- by End-Use Industry :
- Metalworking Industry
- HVAC Industry
- Plastic Extrusion Process
- Energy Production and Storage
- Aerospace Industry
Questionnaire answered in the report include:
- How the industry has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Why the consumption in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
What makes Fact.MR report stand out from others?
- Fact.MR follows a six-point mechanism known as E.V.O.L.V.E. (Evaluate. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Verify. Eradicate.). The report is specially created to assess the COVID-19 impact on the Bio-Based Coolants industry. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a definite manner to provide the best research report for the industry stakeholders.
- Evaluate: A Fact.MR report evaluates every small aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the Bio-Based Coolants industry, thus, making it different and special from other reports.
- Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the key stakeholders of industry get an overview and helps them take certain steps to ensure continuous growth during the forecast period.
- Overcome: The report scrutinizes on points that can prove to be an Achilles heel to the Bio-Based Coolants industry and assists to create strategies to overcome the obstacles that may hinder the growth of the Bio-Based Coolants industry.
- Leverage: The Bio-Based Coolants industry can leverage certain aspects that can prove beneficial for the increase in growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the key stakeholders can leverage upon.
- Verify: Research is done systematically to assure validation of all the aspects covered in the report. All the points are rechecked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and fake information.
- Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key stakeholder eradicate all the obstacles that come between the growth rate and the Bio-Based Coolants industry.