The automotive additives market refers to the use of chemical compounds added to fuels and lubricants in order to enhance their performance and improve the overall functioning of vehicles. These additives can be used in gasoline, diesel, and other types of fuels, as well as in engine oils, transmission fluids, and other lubricants. The market for automotive additives is driven by several factors, including the increasing demand for high-performance vehicles, the need to improve fuel efficiency, and the growing awareness about the benefits of using additives to extend the life of engines and other components. Other factors such as stringent environmental regulations and increasing concerns about emissions are also driving the demand for automotive additives.
Some of the most common types of automotive additives include anti-wear agents, friction modifiers, viscosity improvers, detergents, antioxidants, and corrosion inhibitors. These additives can be used to improve engine performance, reduce emissions, and prevent corrosion and wear in various components of the vehicle. The global automotive additives market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for high-performance vehicles, the need to improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions, and the growing awareness about the benefits of using additives. Key players in the market include BASF SE, Chevron Oronite Company LLC, Evonik Industries AG, and Afton Chemical Corporation, among others.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=308
Key findings of the Automotive Additives market study:
- The report provides a present market outlook on Automotive Additives. Additionally, the Automotive Additives market share is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the Automotive Additives market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Automotive Additives vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Automotive Additives market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Automotive Additives market.
- Automotive Additives price, market share, and Trends forecast for assessment period 2022-2032
Competitive landscape analysis
The market survey conducted by fact.mr offers key developments and challenges affecting the pharmaceutical industry, subsequently influencing demand and sales in the Automotive Additives market. To study competitive trends across the industry, the report profiles some of the leading players operating in the Automotive Additives market including
- Saudi Basic Industries Corp
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Covestro AG
- LANXESS AG
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Clariant AG
- Solvay SA
- Croda International PLC
- Evonik Industries AG
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Automotive Additives historical market outlook: the market intelligence survey report discloses the demand and sales projections of Automotive Additives over the last forecast period 2016 to 2020.
- Post impact of covid on the Automotive Additives market: the pharmaceutical industry has been largely influenced by covid-19 pandemic. The fact.mr market survey assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on Automotive Additives, thus affecting the market growth.
- Automotive Additives market trend analysis: the report provides in-depth overview of the past, recent, and upcoming trends in the Automotive Additives market to assist the businesses to formulate their strategies for expansion.
- Automotive Additives category & segment level analysis: fact.mr’s category & segment level analysis provides insights into Automotive Additives sales outlook on lucrative and nascent product types. The report assists the market players to identify potential remunerative segments and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Automotive Additives company & brand share analysis: the report discloses the competitiveness of the Automotive Additives market and highlights the market share captured by tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 players operating in the landscape.
Global Automotive Additives Market Segments
· By Plastic Additives :
· By Polymer Type :
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyurethane (PUR)
- Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
· By Application :
- Under the Hood
- Electronics & Electrical
· By Vehicle Type :
- Compact Passenger Cars
- Mid-sized Passenger Cars
- Premium Passenger Cars
- Luxury Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
· By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania