In the manufacture of synthetic rubber, resins, plastics, and other chemicals, 1,3-butadiene, an odourless, combustible gas, is frequently utilised. It is a crucial component in the production of a variety of goods, such as tyres, adhesives, coatings, and insulation.
The worldwide market for 1,3-butadiene is propelled by rising synthetic rubber demand, particularly in the automotive sector, and rising 1,3-butadiene use in the manufacture of plastics and other chemicals. More than half of the world’s demand for 1,3-butadiene is consumed by Asia Pacific, which is followed by North America and Europe. The 1,3-butadiene market, however, confronts a number of difficulties, including fluctuating crude oil prices, a significant feedstock for the manufacturing of 1,3-butadiene, and rising environmental concerns. Several businesses are spending money on research and development of fresh, more environmentally friendly production techniques as well as looking at other feedstocks to meet these issues. In general, it is anticipated that the 1,3-butadiene market would expand over the next several years due to rising
Download a Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3783
Key Findings of the 1,3 Butadiene Market Study:
· Regional analysis of 1,3-Butadiene Market based on a predefined classification scheme.
· Detailed description of innovative manufacturing processes implemented by 1,3 butadiene suppliers.
· Regional and country segmentation of the 1,3-butadiene market to understand revenue and growth prospects for this segment.
· Changing consumer preferences across different regions and countries.
· Factors (both positive and negative) impacting the growth of the global 1,3-butadiene market.
1,3-butadiene price, market share and trend forecast for evaluation period 2019-2029
Competitive Landscape Analysis
A market study conducted by fact.mr provides key developments and challenges affecting the pharmaceutical industry , which in turn impacts demand and sales in the 1,3-butadiene market. To study competitive trends across the industry, the report introduces some of the key players operating in the 1,3-butadiene market, including:
Shell Chemical LP, BASF, Exxon Mobil Corporation, TPC Group, Lanxess, Lyondellbasell, Ineos, Sabic, Dow, LG Chem, YEOCHUN NCC CO., LTD., Reliance Industries, Jiutai Energy Inner Mongolia Co., Ltd., Bangkok Synthetics Co ., Ltd., Bangkok Synthetics Co., Ltd. Ltd, JSR and Braskem;
Benefits reported and key questions answered
· 1,3-Butadiene Historical Market Outlook: A market intelligence research report discloses demand and sales forecasts for 1,3-butadiene for the last forecast period of 2016 to 2020.
· COVID-19 Impact on 1,3-Butadiene Market: The pharmaceutical industry has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The fact.mr market study evaluates the current trends that are influencing the spending on 1,3 butadiene and thus the market growth.
· 1,3-Butadiene Market Trend Analysis: The report provides an in-depth overview of historical, recent, and upcoming trends in the 1,3-butadiene market, helping companies strategize for expansion.
· 1,3-Butadiene Category and Segment-Level Analysis: fact.mr’s category- and segment-level analysis provides insight into 1,3-butadiene sales prospects for lucrative nascent product types. This report helps market participants identify potential reward segments and set sales targets at regional, country and regional levels.
· 1,3-Butadiene Company and Brand Share Analysis: This report unveils the competitiveness of the 1,3-butadiene market and highlights the market shares captured by Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 players operating in the landscape.
1,3 Butadiene Market: Segmentation
The global 1,3-butadiene market is segmented on the basis of end-use, application, and region.
By end-use, the global 1,3-butadiene market is segmented into:
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- ABS resin
- Styrene Butadiene Latex
- nitrile rubber
SB butadiene and polybutadiene end uses account for more than 50% of the global 1,3 butadiene market. Additionally, ABS resin end-use will witness a healthy CAGR during the forecast period.
On the basis of region, the global 1,3-butadiene market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia and Oceania