Application transformation market for updating, improving, and creating existing or new applications to satisfy shifting corporate demands. This process could include adding new technology, updating the user interface, and migrating programmes to the cloud in order to improve the overall user experience. Some of the factors influencing the market for application transformation include the need for companies to maintain their competitiveness in a rapidly expanding digital environment, the growing usage of cloud computing, and the rising demand for mobile and web-based apps.
The research provides useful and practical application transformation market information. The most recent research from Fact.MR includes historical market data and industry forecasting along with information on the market’s current state in several countries. The study also provides data on the Application Transformation Market’s sales and demand across various industries and geographical areas.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7217
Key Segments Covered in the Application Transformation Industry Report
- Application Transformation by Organization Size
- Application Transformation for SMEs
- Application Transformation for Large Enterprises
- Application Transformation by Vertical
- Application Transformation for Retail
- Application Transformation for BFSI
- Application Transformation for Healthcare
- Application Transformation for IT & Telecom
- Application Transformation for Government
- Application Transformation for Manufacturing
- Application Transformation for Other Verticals
- Application Transformation by Service
- Application Portfolio Assessment
- Cloud Application Migration
- Application Re-Platforming
- Application Integration
- UI Application Modernization
- Post Modernization Application Transformation
- Application Transformation by Region
- North America Application Transformation Market
- Latin America Application Transformation Market
- Europe Application Transformation Market
- Asia Pacific Application Transformation Market
- Middle East & Africa Application Transformation Market
The global market for application transformation is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage upgradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In April 2022, Fujitsu Limited introduced its Fujitsu Computing as a Service (CaaS) portfolio. This service will accelerate digital transformation and empower customers globally by offering access to some of the world’s most advanced computing technologies via the cloud for commercial use. This encompasses Fujitsu’s Digital Annealer quantum technology and software applications to solve AI and ML issues
- In December 2021, Cognizant acquired Devbridge, a privately owned software consultancy and product development company in Chicago. The acquisition expanded Cognizant’s software product engineering capabilities and global delivery footprint by adding over 600 engineers, designers and product managers across multiple countries
- Atos has announced recently in April 2022 that it intends to forge a 5-year contractual agreement to deliver managed services for digital operations, applications and cybersecurity for Independent Health (IH). Atos’ operational solutions will leverage infrastructure and digital platforms to optimize operating costs and generate efficiencies across the business landscape.
Prominent Players in The Global Market
- Tech Mahindra
- Fujitsu Limited
- HCL Technologies
- Unisys Corporation
- Accenture Plc.
- IBM Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Asysco Software B.V
More Valuable Insights on Application Transformation Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Application Transformation, Sales and Demand of Application Transformation, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583