In 2022, the global UV booster market will grow 4.5% annually (YoY), reaching a valuation of US$116.5 million. Benzophenone has the largest market share with his 36.5% share. The use of UV boosters in skin care cosmetics will reach US$53.8 million in 2022, he increased by 4.3%. The global UV booster market value is expected to reach USD 199.6 million by 2033, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the fore...
The drug-eluting balloon catheter market is a specialized segment of the medical devices industry that is focused on the development and sale of balloon catheters that are coated with a medication designed to prevent restenosis (re-narrowing of the artery) following a procedure such as angioplasty or stenting. These devices are primarily used by interventional cardiologists to treat conditions such as coronary artery disease. The global drug-eluting balloon catheter market is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease worldwide, as well as the growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Additionally, technological advancements in drug-eluting balloon catheter design and manufacturing are expected to drive market growth.
Some of the major players in the drug-eluting balloon catheter market include Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Koninklijke Philips N.V., among others. These companies offer a range of drug-eluting balloon catheters for the treatment of various types of cardiovascular disease, including both coronary artery disease and peripheral artery disease. In addition to drug-eluting balloon catheters, other types of catheters and stents are also used for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. For example, bare-metal stents are used to prop open blocked arteries, while drug-eluting stents release medication into the artery to prevent restenosis.
Overall, the drug-eluting balloon catheter market is expected to continue to grow as the demand for minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of cardiovascular disease increases and as technology continues to advance in the field of drug-eluting balloon catheter design and manufacturing.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=146
Key findings of the Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market study:
- The report provides a present market outlook on Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter. Additionally, the Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market share is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 10% in the forecast period.
- Regional breakdown of the Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market.
- Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter price, market share, and Trends forecast for assessment period 2021-2031
MaKey Segments of Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter Industry Surveyrket Taxonomy
· By Indication:
- Coronary Artery Disease Drug Eluting Balloon Catheters
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Drug Eluting Balloon Catheters
· By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
· By Raw Material:
- Polyurethane Drug Eluting Balloon Catheters
- Nylon Drug Eluting Balloon Catheters
The Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter industry is dominated by some prominent players including
- Cardionovum GmbH
- Cook Medical INC
- Cordis Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Jotech GmbH
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
The competition in the sector is driven by key parameters such as product price, targeted customer base, and strategic marketing. Major players in the market focused on the Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter market innovation by investing more in research and development. Furthermore, the industry players are focusing on the extensive usage of online distribution channels for enhanced cost-effectiveness. The sustainability in the supply chain is a decisive factor for Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter brands leading to an impact on the margin profits of firms.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter Company & brand share analysis: Company and brand share analysis on Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter reveals how much market share is captured by Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 players
- Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter Historical volume analysis: The industry analysis provides data & insights on historical volume sales of Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter
- Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter Category & segment level analysis: Fact.MR’s Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter sales outlook offers category and segment level analysis on lucrative and nascent product types. Market players can use this information to identify sales potential and set sales targets at local, country, and regional level.
- Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter Consumption by demographics: The market intelligence study provides consumption by demographics analysis so market players can design their product and marketing strategies on the basis of high-value consumers
- Post COVID consumer spending on Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
- Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here at – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/146
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583