The Glass Ceramic Cooktop Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, Glass Ceramic Cooktop demand, product developments, sales revenue generation and Glass Ceramic Cooktop market outlook across the globe. market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Glass Ceramic Cooktop marke...
A vast range of items, including couches, chairs, tables, beds, and storage units, are included in the market for Home Furniture , which is a sizable and varied sector of the economy. Several distribution channels, including furniture shops, department stores, internet merchants, and direct-to-consumer brands, are used to market these goods. Market dynamics include things like shifts in consumer tastes and preferences, the state of the economy, and demographic trends. The industry has experienced significant expansion in recent years as a consequence of elements including the strengthening economy and the development of e-commerce, which has made it simpler for customers to buy furniture online. The market for home furnishings is extremely competitive, with a mix of big, well-known firms and smaller, specialised businesses.
The research provides useful and practical market information for home furnishings. The most recent research from Fact.MR includes historical market data and industry forecasting along with information on the market’s current state in several countries. The study also provides data on the Home Furniture Market’s sales and demand across various sectors and geographical areas.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=244
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Beds and Mattresses
- Sofas and Armchairs
- Entertainment Units
- Storage Units
- Tables and Desks
- Dining Home Furniture
- Kitchen Home Furniture
- Material Type
- Wooden Home Furniture
- Metal Home Furniture
- Glass Home Furniture
- Plastic Home Furniture
- Sales Channel
- Home Furniture Sold at Retail Stores
- Home Furniture Sold Direct to Consumers
- Home Furniture Sold at Manufacturer Stores
- Home Furniture Sold through e-Commerce Stores
- Home Furniture Sold at Discount stores
- Home Furniture Sold at Rental Stores
- Home Furniture Sold at Club Stores
- Home Furniture Sold at DIY Stores
Prominent Home Furniture Players
- Ashley Furniture Industries
- La-Z-Boy Incorporated
- Flexsteel Industries Inc.
- Inter Ikea Systems B.V.
- Suofeiya Home Collection Co Ltd
- Nitori Co Ltd
- Basset Furniture Industries Inc.
- Steinhoff International Holding N.V
- Herman Miller Inc.
- Kimball International, Inc.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Beds and mattresses to experience maximum sales, reaching US$ 43 Bn by 2031
- Demand for wooden home furniture to accelerate fastest, registering a CAGR of 6%
- Retail home furniture sales to reach a valuation worth US$ 25 Bn by 2031-end
- U.S to be an opportunistic market, expected to capture 1/4th of global home furniture revenue
- China to be the largest home furniture market, accounting for 60% of total sales
Prominent home furniture manufacturers are reliant on capacity expansion initiatives, enabling them to serve a broader customer base and enhancing manufacturing capabilities to increase output. Notable developments are as follows:
- Ashley Furniture Industries announced plans to initiate a new manufacturing facility in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, in March 2021. The new 100,000 square feet facility will serve as a furniture production site. This latest addition augments its already existing network of 11 production facilities servicing the U.S
- Likewise, in July 2021, La-Z-Boy Incorporated announced an investment of over US$ 30 million over a 2-year period in its Neosho, Missouri manufacturing facility, helping scale up production efficiency and shorten lead times for customers and consumers, as well as strengthening their manufacturing footprint
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583