The selling and distribution of centrifuges used in Laboratory Centrifuge for a variety of tasks such separating liquids with differing densities, particle analysis, and cell culture are referred to as the laboratory centrifuge market. The market is divided into subgroups based on the product category (benchtop, floor-standing, and personal), the end user (academic institutions, hospitals, and biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms), and the application (research, clinical, and industrial). The market is anticipated to expand as a result of rising investments in R&D in the life sciences sector, rising demand for diagnostic tools in healthcare settings, and expanding usage of centrifuges in manufacturing procedures.
The laboratory centrifuge market is examined in Fact.MR’s report while taking the COVID-19 pandemic’s effects into consideration and concentrating on how demand-supply dynamics will change between 2021 and 2031. North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific will have greater growth than other regions, and more than 20 countries will merit manufacturers’ attention in the next years.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5665
Key Segments Covered
- Product Type
- Multipurpose Laboratory Centrifuges
- Micro Laboratory Centrifuges
- Ultra-Laboratory Centrifuges
- Other Laboratory Centrifuges
- Laboratory Centrifuges for Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Laboratory Centrifuges for Academic & Research Institutes
- Laboratory Centrifuges for Hospitals
- Laboratory Centrifuges for Diagnostics
- Laboratory Centrifuges for Other Applications
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global laboratory centrifuge market is forecast to expand at around 2.5% CAGR through 2031
- High demand for multipurpose laboratory centrifuges to be witnessed
- Application in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors to bolster demand growth
- The United States to contribute major share of revenue in the world’s largest laboratory centrifuge industry – North America
- Germany remains at the forefront of the world’s second-largest market – Europe
- Asia Pacific to exhibit the fastest growth through 2031, with its epicenters in China and India
- Japan, the United Kingdom, France, Canada, South Korea, and Italy to maintain positive industry outlook throughout the forecast period
Key Companies Profiled
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Kubota Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Andreas Hettich GmbH & Co. KG
- HERMLE Labortechnik GmbH
- Koki Holdings Co. Ltd
Why is Demand from Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies Surging?
Being highly efficient in separating mixtures of two different miscible liquids, laboratory centrifuges have high demand in pharmaceutical and biotechnology R&D activities. According to a report titled “Biotechnology- Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship, and SMEs”, published by the European Commission (EC), biotechnology and life sciences have significant contribution to the modernization of the European industry. As stated in the report, the EC aims to identify and remedy obstacles to the biotechnology industry by taking a set of actions-
- Implementing a broad strategy and action plan for the development of life sciences and biotechnology-based products
- Making its life sciences and biotechnology strategy part of the Europe 2020 Strategy and the Innovation Union Flagship Programme
While such initiatives are catering to the growth of research & development activities in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors across regions, they are indirectly aiding demand growth for laboratory centrifuges as well across the globe.
The report covers following Laboratory Centrifuge Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Laboratory Centrifuge Market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Laboratory Centrifuge Market
- Latest industry Laboratory Centrifuge Market with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Laboratory Centrifuge Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Laboratory Centrifuge Market demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Laboratory Centrifuge Market major players
- Laboratory Centrifuge Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
Laboratory Centrifuge Market demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth