“Bag-in-box” (BIB) containers are corrugated boxes that have flexible bags placed inside of them. These boxes are often made of plastic or a composite material. BIB containers are frequently used to package liquids like wine, juice, and water as well as non-food products like chemicals and lubricants. They provide several advantages over traditional packaging methods, such as price, use, and a longer shelf life for the wrapped items.
The market for BIB containers is estimated to grow considerably throughout the forecasted period (2021-2026). The market is growing because to the need for packaged food and beverages, the cost and environmental benefits of BIB containers, and the development of the food service and hospitality industries.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7930
Key Segments of Bag-in-Box Containers Industry Research
- By Material :
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol
- By Application :
- Food & Beverages
- Household Products
- Industrial Liquid Products
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sales of ethylene vinyl acetate products are expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2032
- Market in Germany is estimated to develop at a CAGR of 4% through 2032.
- Market in Japan is anticipated to evolve at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
- The global bag-in-box containers market is set to reach US$ 5.7 billion by 2032.
Key Companies Profiled
- DS Smith PLC
- CDF Corporation
- Central Package and Display
- DowDuPont, Inc.
- Amcor Ltd.
- Aran Packaging
- Arlington Packaging (Rental) Ltd.
- Hedwin Division of Zacros America, Inc.
- Liqui-Box Corporation
- Optopack Ltd.
- Accurate Box Company, Inc.
Key companies use technological alliances to produce cutting-edge goods with higher performance traits and boost sales. To address the demand-supply imbalance that the consumers have exhibited, top market players also provide items that are specifically tailored to the needs of the customer.
To meet the growing prospective consumer demands, several market competitors are offering novel innovations. The market growth of bag-in-box containers is anticipated to increase as manufacturers place a greater emphasis on certifications and inspection to guarantee the highest possible product quality.
- A UK-based company called Elite Packaging created a gusseted bag with all four corners taped. This design makes the bag-in-box container more compact for use and provides greater consistency and competency. It also reduces the amount of space needed for the container.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global bag-in-box containers market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of material (low-density polyethylene, ethylene vinyl acetate, ethylene vinyl alcohol, others) and application (food & beverages, household products, industrial liquid products), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).